Godfather..slop and gay

bbfan100

We all heard Jase say he would do better on Survivor, by winning food for his tribe, but I just watched him on CBS early show and when Julie asked him the true and false q's...to me, it kind of sounds like he may go back in?

The first question was about gas prices....could that mean like more, slop, and gas in the house, george farting .lol

Second question was about germany...maybe it could mean something about Jase and James..the godfather...

The third one was about Lance Bass..and him being openly gay...could mean Marcellas and Jase maybe?

MAybe I am making too much of this..but ya know a lot of us analyze everything too much...what do you think?

I think there is a good chance of Jase going back in, especially if they hold another AC like last year. I would assume that Jase would be prime candidate over ali and Nakomis.

Jase said he wouuld be back in 2 weeks when he was leaving the house....James is being called the godfather, george and the rest get wicked gas from the slop, and Marcellas is gay..I compared those 3 things to Jase's interview with Julie on the early show and to me there was maybe hidden meanings that Jase may go back in the house for revenge....

To get James back...

To make them eat slop.

To help Marcellas..or get him out maybe....

JMO

Maybe Jase knows something that we don't .......hmmmmm, could be very interesting. Guess we'll find out soon enough though. There has to be some kind of big twist....there always is

I know..there has to be a twist it is all-stars ..and I found it strange that she asked him 3 questions that had a meaning to them pertaining to the g ame..and players...did you watch the early show?

Thank You Tarman I take that as an compliment, and an insult...lol

Actually I didn't analyze it, I just watched the show before and when she asked the first question about gas prices the slop came to mind right away and I thought hmm maybe there is something to Jase going back in and slop for all the HG's...it popped in my mind right away. :P

Okay here are the questions Julie asked him that made me go Hmm..

1 Since you've been locked away in the BB house gas prices have shot up the average gas price is 6 dollars a gallon? true or false...False.according to triple A.......

2. One of the most popular video clips on the web is of Pres. Bush surprising German Chancellor Angela Merkel, with an unwelcome back rub? True or False? True...It shows them around a table.....Hmm

3. N"Sync member Lance Bass announces that he is gay and in a realationship with former winner of the amazing race? True or Falase? True.

4 Scientists have found that an ingredient (can't spell the word she said)) sounds like Demathacome copalyle..a common ing.found in hair products including sprays gels and mousse, cause premature balding by 20 years? False...

Notice the words in bold.....culd be the twist this year....

I def think Marci is in an alliance with. Will (Former winner ) after reading this again

Julie asks Jase questions on the early show.....

3. N"Sync member Lance Bass announces that he is gay and in a realationship with former winner of the amazing race? True or Falase? True.

One of the most popular video clips on the web is of Pres. Bush surprising German Chancellor Angela Merkel, with an unwelcome back rub? True or False? True...It shows them around a table.....Hmm

Who would be not welcomed back? Jase/someone else?

The triple A remark sounds like acar may be involved.

here is the clip of bush..seems like there is 6 in the room and he rubs her shoulders and 2 ppl walk by.

I had to sign up just to say this.

Your theory about this is HORRIBLE, and makes no sense at all. I could look at any conversation ever and make more sense out of it and relate it to Big Brother better than this. It makes NO sense WHATSOEVER.

What the hell does Germany have to do with the Godfather? The Mafia is ITALIAN not German.

Gas prices and slop? You are over-analyzing this like hell. LOLOL George farts, so what, has nothing to do with a legitimate question about gas.

Lance Bass is gay, OMGOMG MAYBE BECAUSE MARCI IS GAY IT MEANS SOMETHING, riiiiight. Will and Boogie were SUPPOSED to be in an alliance with Marci but Marci forgot about it and switched to the SOV.

You might as well highlight anything to make it sound like a theory

One of the most popular video clips on the web is of Pres. Bush surprising German Chancellor Angela Merkel, with an unwelcome back rub? True or False? True...It shows them around a table.....Hmm

OMGOMG Kaysar is one of America's favorites, maybe he is in an alliance.

Please stop trying to push your theories, they are horrible.

I had to sign up just to say this.

================================================================

Glad Morty's has another member.Welcome

================================================================

Your theory about this is HORRIBLE, and makes no sense at all. I could look at any conversation ever and make more sense out of it and relate it to Big Brother better than this. It makes NO sense WHATSOEVER.

=====================================================================

Makes no sense that someone would sign up just to do this but hey whatever floats your boat. :D

What the hell does Germany have to do with the Godfather? The Mafia is ITALIAN not German.

==================================================================

She is the head of government in Germany...godfater is the head of a mafia family..People on the boards have been calling Jamees the godfather.Jase said to James he wanted to go head to head with him in comps.

There is a head of household ievery week.Did I say Germany had anything to do with this...no..never assume.

Gas prices and slop? You are over-analyzing this like hell. LOLOL George farts, so what, has nothing to do with a legitimate question about gas.

=============================================================

She says 'gas prices shot up'..could/may mean the number of HG's on the show eating slop will increase sincce it is giving anyone gas.

====================================================================

Lance Bass is gay, OMGOMG MAYBE BECAUSE MARCI IS GAY IT MEANS SOMETHING, riiiiight. Will and Boogie were SUPPOSED to be in an alliance with Marci but Marci forgot about it and switched to the SOV.

First of all I am not prejudiced against any culture race or creed Again, never ASSume. :lol: I love gay people and I love Marcellas. I said Marci MAY be in a secret alliance with will since Julie said lance was in a relationship with a FORMER winner (WIll is a former winner of BB) .

You might as well highlight anything to make it sound like a theory

===================================================================

That's what I'm doing. :blink:

??

====================================================================

OMGOMG Kaysar is one of America's favorites, maybe he is in an alliance.

He's not my fav..lol

Please stop trying to push your theories, they are horrible.

That is what the message board is for.......sigh :lol:

Nakomis would be voted back into the house before Jase. I think Ali left sequester(if there is one) since she is writing on her computer and is making comment's about BB. Also by the look's of it someone that America didn't vote in will probably leave this week, which mean's Nakomis is in a even better position.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Jase getting voted into the house over Nakomis. What a joke.

The idea of a HG returning is ONLY WIll's attempt to make the Sovs afraid of CT.

BB has, to the best of my knowledge, done it only ONCE before, and that was last season.

And you don't have to be a genius to know why: CBS certainly has people reading the online posts (they PAY to poll 1000 people; online they read what 10 times that many are thinking, and WHY.) So they KNEW that a huge majority of viewers loved Kaysar. When the NerdHerd took him out (and in the way they did) THAT left the Herd in control of the house and promised to lead to a boring and unsatisfying season (since few viewers wanted to see ANY of the Herd win the $.) And CBS knew that a lot of K lovers hated Cappy. So giving viewers a chance to give K a big victory over C AND simulataneously re-establish some balance of power in the house is almost certainly what prompted CBS to make America's Choice "vote a HG back in."

But to the best of my knowledge that is NOT a regular part of the game and I don't believe we'll ever see it again until demographic data similar to those from BB6 occur.

Actually SAMG, Not sure if you watched a few years back, but they brought back Amy (the Southern Belle) as well. Only that season, they let the HG's vote. Lisa voted against her b-friend because she didn't want to have to say goodbye to him again if he was voted out. It was America's Choice to bring back Kaysar last season. I say, if the HG's get to choose this year it will be Nakomis, but if it's AC I'm thinking Ali has a good shot since she's so fiesty and will do the dirty work.

It doesn't have to be Jase who is coming back..I meant to put that in the post but I forgot..

Someone probalby will NOT come back at all, it is just a hunch I had after watching the early show.

This is a message board and I cannot understand why that one poster signed up to be so hateful...lol

It is jmo...take it for what it is worth. :lol:

Archived