Does the gay guy ever come to win?

uvp

not refering to bunky he cool peoples. but mostly beau and marcellus. it seems like they are more content to just cuddle and make friends instead of actually playing the game. i forecast a repeat of another bitter marcellus just like in bb 3 when he gets backstabbed in the end. i mean can he get a gay guy that wants to win and is able to make his own decision. with beau and marcellus neither thinks about how can they position their self to win just how they can help others win and cuddle in bed. jmho

i dont think so

a perfect example of a gay guy playing a good game was season 5's Will. He was there to win and he was doing a great job up until the two headed monster known as the twins decided to use Jesus and the Bible as a way of getting out either the black guy or the gay guy.

I've always thought Marcellus was very annoying both on his season and on the House Calls show. If you watch that show have you noticed how much better Gretchen is without him there? I hope against hope that CBS will dump him and give the job to Bunky. He is good natured, upbeat and a genuine person. Marcellas is a wind up toy.

thats why WILL wasnt mention. but beau and marcellus arent there to win

Noooooo...don't give Housecalls to Bunky! They've sucked with him there. I've stopped watching them! I will not watch Housecalls with Bunky. I feel sorry for Gretchen for having to put up with Bunky. I also loved Will Winke. He should have been Marcellas' replacement on Housecalls.

I still think they all are there to win (except Will, maybe...as a front). Why would any HG come back and not want to win? Doesn't make sense. Then, again, a lot of things in life do not make sense.... :mellow:

lmbao

Sorry, BB7Addict but you are sooooo wrong. House calls, Gretchen and the entire show is completely better than when the Marcellas the Pissy Queen was there. I say a little prayer daily that they'll give the Obnoxious Marcy Diva the boot! Just look at his miserable performance on BB7. He sits around in that stupid white bathrobe half the time and looks mad and never has anything positive to say. Get him out of the house, the internet show and out of our lives forever.

Archived