Jas let in on secret?

djl1175

I think he was speculating on possibly getting a chance to come back. I don't think he knows for sure that someone is coming back and, if you look at the number of players and the amount of weeks left, it's not likely. We'll already have to have two double eviction weeks to finish on time unless the jury increases to nine instead of seven.

I think if he was being potentiallly let back in, he would not have been sitting in the House Calls chair, being privy to all the types of game-play information that was being shared.

Unless he convinces CBS to allow him on Survivor (Reality Whore??? :)), I think this may be the last we have seen of Jase. I'm not upset with that at all.

agreed and I believe he was told after his eviction and talk with Julie Chen that he does not have a chance of coming back because when he was talking to Julie last night he kept mentioning how he wants to go back in and tear it apart. But then on his interviews this morning he was talking about how over it he is and he doesn't even plan on watching the show. He was repeating how over Big Brother he was. (maybe the producers laughed in his face when he suggested coming back)

Archived