Penalty nominations?

bbfan100

BB wants Janelle to win, so they will let her do whatever she wants anyways...and i dont know what tomato soup you are eating

i think she should have a penalty nom. just like it says in the rules...but not for princess janie, there is a different set of rules for her

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it really doesnt matter..i posted it to see what others thought, and then people came after me that it is a condiment, so whatever...janie will win anyway because thats what BB wants...they fix comps for her to win, and she will win in the end...and then we all wasted our summer watching a show that no one ever had a chance of winning but her...america's choice to vote her in..my ass...try BB choice for her to win....they were just pissed she didnt win last year and someone with a brain did

i think she should have a penalty nom. just like it says in the rules...but not for princess janie, there is a different set of rules for her

Are they same set of "different''rules that Boogie used when he told everyone about the coup? Or is it the set of rules for Will who is constantly talking about his DR sessions? Just not sure if each of the HG gets their own rules or if it's just Princess Janie? :P

kicking someone out of the game over Half and Half????

Janelle: hmmm i guess i will have to use half and half to make waffles, cause there is no milk or butter

BB: snickers behind the walls because its all a set up.

Will: these waffles taste like cardboard. they taste like paper with paste on them

BB: Janelle, please pack your bags and go to the diary room. you are no longer in the game because you used half and half.

Janelle goes home and everyone asks why she got kicked out

Janelle: i used half and half

Janie just knows how to play and it is very hard for some people to see and admit it. Most of those people pulled for the Nerd Herd last year. What a combination :P

OK i just went and tasted plain half-n-half because I have never had it by itself and it is very nasty. Lets move on now. It is a condiment. Who gives a rats a&& who adds it to waffles? It's disgusting!

In the afternoon when Janelle made the waffle she said she used half & half which is half cream & half milk (which is dairy & would never considered a condiment). Later that night when she made a second waffle she said she used creamer (which would probably be non-dairy creamer & considered OK). I don't know which she truly used & it really doesn't matter. When she listed her waffle ingredients for a 2nd time & used the word "creamer" she said it right after a DR session & it was oddly fit into the convo so I kinda got the impression BB told her to say it. If BB was going to do anything about it they already would have.

When they are on SLOP they still get to drink coffee which allows them to still have the stuff that goes in COFFEE.... creamer, half n half... Remember last year when they were on PBJ and Ivette made that bread stuff with creamer and all that other stuff... It's a condiment, a condiment is anything thats sole purpose is to be used with something else... Salsa is on the list of condiments for people on slop, salsa is not usually considered a condiment, but BB says it is...people just really need to let it go...

I don't like Janie as a player in the house all that much, but even I am not so desperate to see her go, I'd say this is something she should be put up for.

Every year, there is someone who knowing or unknowingly violates food restrictions in this house. There are 'condiments' in the BB house, that most normal people would NEVER consider a condiment in the real world. BB tends to be a tad bit flexible with this because it's the only thing that seems right, all things considered.

At most they will talk to Janie, they're not going to take her POV way, she will not be going home on this eviction, keep your fingers crossed for thursday night ;)

P.S. Just ONCE .. when CG was on slop, I wanted to see him walk into the kitchen, pull out a frozen pizza, put it in the oven, and eat every single slice without sharing it with anyone, while everyone a) watched and b ) he ignored Big Brothers constant demands he come to the diaryroom.

That would have been hiliarious, and I think to a point everyone would have cheered.

Using your logic BadJanie, milk should be allowed on a dairy restriction day since "some" people like to use milk in their coffee. Please give me a break from the Janellovers. I could not care less what happens to Janelle but don't expect me to throw my common sense & intelligence out the window. Again, creamer is allowed because it's not dairy. If you read the label on creamer it says "non-dairy" creamer. Half & half is dairy & no matter how you try to spin it. Just because some people like to use it in their coffee doesn't make it a condiment or non-dairy. Give me a break.

I'm not saying which Janelle used & I could not care less but don't try to convinve me half & half is a condiment & not dairy. F.Y.I...Will wanted to use whipped cream in his coffee yesterday but they told him he couldn't because it was considered "dairy".

I'm with you Dumblonde. I could care less if Janie stays or goes. After the food comp will was on the red couch outside and said they could'nt have milk or eggs. Half & half is a dairy product. I think all of them ate eggs right? So everyone should get a penalty except George and Erika. George due to the slop pass and Erika due to being HOH.

The last time Boogie was on Slop, someone had made slop chips. Boogie started to eat some with Ranch dressing and they told him to spit it out he couldn't have Ranch dressing. That is definately a condiment. Just because food remains in the house doesn't mean the ones on slop can eat it. George and Erika are allowed to eat it. So they need the food in the house.

it looks like bb considers it a condiment. so does McDonalds. so do a lot of people.

anybody ever drink half and half with their cookies? Yuck.

eggs are considered to be in the meat catagory.

I'm just going by what Will said about the eggs after the food comp when they were on lockdown. I thought I had heard him say it. Then after this discussion got started I went back and listened to it again. He does say in it that they can't have eggs, yogurt, milk etc.

At the beginning of the season when Dani (I think) was on slop, she said she didn't want coffee that morning because she couldn't use half & half. Again, H&H is half cream and half milk. Both of those are dairy products. They really need to be specific in what they can and can't use.

I think some of you have to remember that the correct context is what is allowed in the BB house. I've never seen a posted list. I think the HGs ask for clarification when they are confused.

Of course, we in the real world know that Half & Half is dairy. It sits right next to the milk in the DAIRY CASE.

Eggs are placed in the meat, fish & alternatives food group, meaning they can have eggs.

Besides that, Janelle is and always has been very good about following the rules. Unlike Will who constantly breaks the rules (singing, plugging his business on live TV, disrespecting Julie) and has no respect for inanimate objects in the BB house.

Archived