Penalty nominations?

bbfan100

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will was saying that since now he is on slop, he would take a penalty nom by eating so he could leave...

but... lo and behold, he is now saying he was in the DR and was told by BB that they will not give him a penalty nom, or maybe that they won't pay him his stipend if he leaves for that reason...

so... gosh darn it guys, I'd really like to leave by a penalty nom, but they won't let me... so you are stuck with me... I'm sorry guys... lol he seems to cover all the angles lol

I love how he is playing the game by not playing. And everyone is pretty much falling for it like they fell for his lying the first time around. This guy is good. Like him or not - when he starts talking to the group - you just have to listen - i know it will be entertaining at least.

I agree Tracy.. I love how Will played bb in his season and he is doing the same freaking thing and no one is seeing it, except maybe Kaysar. He said something about understanding Will's game and how he can keep up with Will's game in one of his DR sessions.. So I think the only one that may know what Will is up to is Kaysar..

But Kaysar says lots of things in his DR stuff. I just don't see him keeping up with Will. They had a perfect chance to get rid of him and they didn't. More than one as a matter of fact. If Kaysar was as smart as he wants everyone to think he would have put Will up and got him out.

that's what I'm finding so amazing about Will... after the first week, when Kaysar won HOH, I told my family I was disappointed, because OBVIOUSLY Kaysar would be sending Will or Mike home. Those two are the biggest threat to S6 longterm, and I was sad that it was going to happen. But it didn't... then James won... and it didn't... and now Janelle is HOH again, and it looks like she is leaning towards NOT sending either one of them home again. I'm thinking, are you KIDDING me?!?!?! I heard Janelle tell Howie in the HOH today... I don't want to make the biggest mistake in BB history... can you imagine it, their alliance has won HOH each of the first 4 weeks, and they don't get rid of the ONLY past winner in the house, because they have believed he's willing to leave before sequester anyway, so why bother with him...

If Will pulls this off and wins BB7, I say we cancel all other reality shows... we will never see anything as incredible as this... or, as he says, if you aren't sure, just send me home this week... lol

lol, George. Will is the master and if they continue to fall for his lies, he deserves to win this season. I don't think Kayser is on to him, but i do think James is. James argued last week for his alliance to vote out Will but they all kept saying Jase is the bigger threat because they truly believe Will is leaving anyway. James disagreed and felt that Will is playing them. (and he's right)

But then Will would have gloated about how he was so much of a threat they had to get him out right at the beginning. No matter when he is evicted, he is going to have a spin all ready to make it look like it was his plan all along.

As for the penalty nom.....Big Brother threatens it, but never follows through. Dunno why they are so afraid of giving them out. Just because someone gets a penalty nom, doesn't mean they are going to be the one voted out. But, I am sure they want to keep Will around for his antics, so he would be hard pressed to get one.

Dep

i recall will saying last night during his little pupet show that he wanted a penalty nom but was un sure if they would give him that or just evict him and he didn't want to get evicted by BB because then it's breach of contract type stuff.... i really don't think he asked the DR any of it i think he was just trying to throw janelle and kaysar off cause he was aware boogie was in danger.... plus if boogie did go up with someone else and will got a penalty nom that would totally screw up the # game for s6 will is one smart cookie for sure i still hope he goes for the penalty nom we know he aint leaving any time soon

:lol:

Thanks I was rushing out the door, and skimmed the page and saw the word penalty nomination...so thanks for letting me know ...

=======================================================================

I seen George's name while skimming it and thought he ate something and got caught....guess I need to go and read the page now that I have time too...but thanks for answering all you fellow posters here. :)

why would Will care if they took away his weekly pay??? he has money already and said he wasnt there for the money. anyone that believes his crap needs to see a shrink. if someone wins and uses the veto (besides Will) i hope janelle puts up will. even if he stays and boogie goes. i would like to see what he does if boogie goes and he is left in the house. he loves this game so much i think he would continue to play it and continue his story of wanting to go home...... just so they keep him in.

• 5 weeks later...

I didn't see this anywhere else, so i started a new one...sorry if it is somewhere...

now i read yesterday that janelle made waffles, with half anf half...they were on no dairy yesterday and last time i checked, half and half is considered a dairy product.. i think she should have some penalty for this..maybe loose her pov that she won...i think that it's all fair....if they are not going to punish her, then why didnt george just eat the whole time, or anyone eat whatever they want, because obviously they wont get punished for it..

Give it a break! Where have you been. They get certain condiments they can use even when there on slop. So she didn't break any rules. Anything left in the fridge or cabinets after the food comp is availible for use unless u r on slop, then u just have 2 control yourself. And if u really want to know the post coul have been inserted in a couple of threads. 1. Janie's thread or 2. the game is fixed. ect. By the way they all ate eggs, let cbs give them all a penalty nom and the games over.

You couldn't have put this in the Janelle thread? Is that all you have to worry about? Don't you think if it was against the rules, BB would have already addressed it? And if it was considered dairy instead of a condiment, it wouldn't be in the house. BB has removed all dairy for the week because the HGs decided they'd rather have a trampoline. :rolleyes:

Besides, they make things to eat out of condiments all the time. For example, tomato soup out of catsup.

Does anyone else notice how there is always one person that nitpicks every little thing? Kinda crazy. Getting kicked out over Half-n-half? Give me a freakn break. Now trying to stab someone with a knife ok. Look at what she cooked with it. Those waffles were probably nasty with or w/o the half-n-half. Lets talk about something interesting today ok people. :lol:

Archived