Viewers Choice

I concur with BBsister, please (pretty please) post them all here if you can. These are just too funny!

edit: I hope BB doesn't air them while Kaysar is praying.

edit :5 seconds later, ok I guess it doesn't matter when but it wasn't that bad.

Yeah, that was very cute. I didn't want to say anything because all I could think of was "how cute". Hope there will be a few more like that.

James's replies to the wake up calls are not nice. I thought Will would be first to make those comments.

I just heard one a few minutes ago. Janelle and Marcelles were laying in the HoH bed talking, and this LOUD!!!!!! female voice comes on and starts doing this drill sergeant like routine chanting "Wake UP wake up wake UP wake up" and a bunch of other stuff. I think she also was chanting "Bitch can't sleep", and Howie continued to repeat it long after the message stop, so I think that might have been it.

When the message came on, Janelle screamed. :lol: And I had it on quad cam, and I saw covers rustling and being pulled over heads in the other rooms. It startled me too, I wasn't expecting it to be blaringly loud. And it was long, too. I expected the messages to be 5-10 seconds, but this seemed like it went on closer to 30.

Howie started talking about someone outside the house and insulting them, and there's been fire for the past 10 minutes. :huh:

I liked the one that kept saying Wake Up Wake Up.... betcha Can't Sleep...bethca can't sleep. It was LONG and sounded kinda like a cheer :lol: Did anyone see when they were playing one and this creepy voice came on at same time Will walked into a dark red room as Dani was moving around...she scared the crap outta him :lol:

When did the Wake Ups End? I stayed up til 4 AM Central time then went to bed.

Archived