Erika and Marcellas

cindyannie

yeah right. ericks aint doing nothing but bluffing. ericka doesnt have no gameplay. ericka doesnt makes moves she join moves already in progress

• 3 weeks later...

these two shouldnt even be on allstar to begin with. wont discuss mike boogie we all know his deal the lame aint an allstar . marcellas never had no balls he just a tag along with girls kind of guy anyway. ericka she may think it is good strategy but what is she gonna do when all the floaters are gone and they come for her. this hoh comp is a perfect example of why bullies keeps on bullying the other kids around. ericka the teacher had a chance to stop the bullies sov but instead went after the fat kid who gets pick on all the time CG. bb producer you knew these two passive aggressive adults wouldnt dare toss out a sov member. why is marcellus on again? the man who made the worst blunder in bb historyt. is it because he the token gay guy that works for cbs.

the fact of the matter gay or not he isnt allstar material. ericka why is she on again?

just stating mho

if this was track this hoh winwould be classified as floaters aided *wind aided

Biggest Big Brother mistakes have always involved putting your ass on the line to get out someone stronger.

Erika and Marcellas are safe for a few weeks at least....and a few weeks is all they need to ally secretly, or even stay in the shadows.

Think about it, everyone knows the Sovs are vengeful.

If Erika won and put up Janelle and Kaysar, she'd still have three people gunning for her - even after she got rid of one.

They simply dont have the numbers.

Also, the Sovs are outplaying everyone.

I wouldnt say they are outplaying anyone especially in this game. I mean come on its Janelle, Kaysar, and Howie also with the tag alongs of Erika, and Marcy. This game was setup and designed for them to win. I mean what is it 5 on 3-4. I mean come on what a joke. Erika and Marcy are 2 of my favorite players of all time but you know what they are just pissing me of this year because they are absolutely gutless!!

if boogie had won it would have been floater aided too right? This entire comp was about getting out people, which would enable another person to win. So no matter who win...someone helped huh?

They wouldn't have won if they didn't know any of the answers. It's not liek they just stood there & was handed an HOH- that did not happen.

Janelle won- she did not cheat. She is HOH for the second time in four weeks.

the longer ericka marcellus keep sov in the more sov wrath will be upon them when they decide to double cross em. sure they buy a few weeks but down the line the sov wrath will be felt harder

so bitter, maybe CT should call out Erika so everyone would know she's been going back and forth. Really hasn't been in the best interest of them to protect her, but CT won't....don't understand. Seems their tactics would work better is they didn't act so arrogant. Maybe they need to rethink their game, cause IT AIN'T WORKIN! :lol::P

p.s. But, I have agreed with you in the past, I think the last count was 3. It's not your fault CT sucks! :rolleyes:

Stop bashing Marci and Erika. They're doing what's best for them. Chilltown is focused on the season 6. Sovs are focused on everyone but Erika and Marcellas.

If Marcellas and Erika took out Sovs... then the sovs would have taken them out if they were to win HOH in the coming weeks. We know you dislike Erika and Marcellas but view it from their perspective too.

"the longer ericka marcellus keep sov in the more sov wrath will be upon them when they decide to double cross em. sure they buy a few weeks but down the line the sov wrath will be felt harder"

lol, whenever they "double cross" them they will feel the wrath. Why kick out a sov & get kicked out next week? How is that smarter than waiting & kicking them out later & making sequester? It simply doesnt' make sense.

*shurgs*

Outnumbered = outplayed.

Either way, SOVs are the eventual winners.

As much as we can rave about being ballsy, I personally wouldnt cross a VERY strong 4 person alliance so quickly. Id wait until the end, and then it would be showing everyone that the game is all about self-preservation.

Plus, Sovs are playing like a single unit. Its a bit tough to break them...

Although I guess Marcellas and Janelle have a strong bond..but Jase's rant totally casted a huge shadow of doubt...

down the line 4 sov vs these two dont seems like good odds. if they took out one sov this week leaves three. howie cant win hoh to save his life so two would be left. i like those odds better than 4 down the road

TheUz86 right. Unless erika & marc want to be the jen of all stars then they won't cross a sov just to get them out, why would they do that knowing that the sovs will then target them?

uvp- it would be suicide for them to turn on the sovs this early- especially when no one else in the house have proven themselves in comp.

Will & Boogie would LOVE for erika or marc to take out a sov because then the target would be on them instead of CT

looking back danielle was right jase should have disagree

if he could go back he would have disagree

these two controls who goes everyweek

Archived