Diane said Drew was bad in BED?

Now that's a bitter woman! How many well-known men will want to sleep with her now that they know she doens't just "kiss and tell" - she "shags and shouts!" I hope she doesn't plan on any celebrity hookups!

The moral is - never sleep with a woman from a reality show if you have screwed them over or plan on screwing them over!

"Bitter, part of one!" Diane also immediately said, "Sorry Drew" after the slam. Gotta give it to her, I suppose, but Karma is Karma - she's playing with fire. Move on, I say.

She may have said she was sorry but millions of ppl heard or read the Drew Daniels was bad in bed. OUCH. lol glad i did screw her over. lol POOR POOR Drew./ to be so hot and have a cheap shot takin at him like that. Still funny though

I saw her say it last night & there really wasn't much to see. I don't remember her giving any details at all. She just said he was bad in bed, then Sorry Drew, then convo moved on. (Of course I was busy doing other things & listening to other feeds so I coulda missed something :D )

I'm sure Drew is bad in bed...with women! The guy is gay!

:lol:

I think it was from last night, bbfan. During the conversation where Howie said he'd never had bad sex, but some of his partners have. I think that's when she can out with that-----Howie asked her if she'd ever had bad sex and she said "yeah"-----Howie said "Who---Drew?" and Diane said "yes".

Kinda falls into the category of too much information. I would, however, like to know how SHE is in bed. :D

Well, if Drew IS gay, I will be more than happy to take him for a test drive and report back to you all hehehehe. In my book, there is no such thing as bad sex, just partners who haven't had enough education :)

Dep

Archived