Big Brother Dreams

Timmeh2324

i dont dream no more

OMG, I almost started this thread!! Last night I had a dream I was in the design room of Project Runway and Booger kept taking my scissors. Marcellas and Jannelle were suppose to be on my team, but they were too busy trying on clothes. I knew things weren't going to go well, because I don't sew.

How wierd is that that I have a stress dream involving reality tv???

I really think everyone that is eligible on this site should try. Then we could be like "HEY! I Responded to that persons thread on this webiste!" I would try for sure if only these darn american reality shows would go international and invite canadians! They're probably scared we'd bring a beaver or have too bad of grammar hahahaha. :)

Last week, I dreamt that James won HOH. I don't remember any dreams from last night's sleep...maybe I should take a nap before tonight's show and then place some bets... :P

I dream about being on Big Brother often. When BB replaces family, food, sleep and just about everything else, you're bound to dream about it when you do finally sleep.

I did fill out an application two seasons ago but i never sent it when i found out they were picking people with agents. I wish they would just get regular people off of the street.

I would still love to go on the show but i'm 33 now and they houseguests generally are in their 20's. But you never know. :rolleyes:

I dreamed the other night that it was America's Choice and Cappy was trying to get back into the house. He was buck a$$ naked and he had a scar on his groin where his peepee used to be.

Apparently he went into a burning building and his talywhacker got whacked off. He was trying to get the sympathy vote to get into the house.

It was a horrible nightmare!

looky me... i did a search and found the thread i wanted... so i didnt have to make a new thread!!!

ok, so my husband just told me that he had a dream that he was in the bb house.. with the current houseguest. it was not the house they are in, it was his childhood home... and they could go to the supermarket to food shop.. so he was going to make dinner and him, howie, and will went food shopping. :lol::lol:

ok, the punchline to this is ::::::drum roll:::::::: my husband doesnt watch Big Brother. hahahaa he only sees it while passing by the room i am in watching it... or when i am watching the live feeds, he will look over sometimes.

so for him to dream about it.. :lol: and he never remembers dreams.. but he remembered this.. hahaha

He doesn't watch the show, but I'm sure there are many discussions (rants and raves) that you initiate about the show. Ha Ha Ha Fizzle, I bet you're a sleep talker and you talk about BB in your sleep. :)

Thumbs up for the search.....the thread police are lurking out there, you know! B)

yeah, i was pretty proud of myself for finding this thread.... kinda sad that i knew it exsisted in the first place. hahah

very true about my husband. and if i am not watching the show or the live feeds, i am on the phone giveing updates to my sister. for 3 months its non stop bb, poor hubby cant get away from it. :lol:

I've never dreamed about it. I am a boring mom of 2 who isn't in shape (I'm not exactly fat) who still has some leftovers from having kids. If I was in the house, I'd be the first one out. Has there ever been an average woman in the house that didn't make a swimming suit look pretty good? I can't recall one. I want to dream sweet dreams, not quick rejection LOL

please, dont remind me. fantasy football starts later this month.. ohhhh the headache. one day i just might shove a football.... somewhere he wont like!

stupid football. :angry: even a nakkid woman infront of his tv doesnt stop him.... <_<

Archived