Anybody not as into this season?

the next show lets not watch to show the producers we as fans of bb are getting a raw deal. dont buy text voting save your cash. cancel your live feeds.

spread this on all bb message board. this is allstar and week after week he get trivia HOH comps. no twist that had major effect on the game yet.

dont watch first 15 minutes of next show if you can go the whole show without watching

I have asked this before, but never gotten a serious answer:

There are a few of you that complain about how bad the show is everyday. You hate the feeds, you hate the comps, you hate the majority (if not all) of the players, you hate Julie Chen, you basically hate everything (I call you the Wills of the board).

So my question is, why are you still here posting and why are you still watching the feeds and the show?

Ahhhh, that's right, because you do love it. If I am wrong, please prove it to all of us. If we see you on here all week and after next weeks show, we will know that you looooooooove it. :)

Dep

i am hater but the only reason i hang around honestly is to stay in top 10. :D

Ah, Depeche...why do we stay, you ask? It's the sense of community, to validate that we're not crazy...that we're not the only ones irritated by the whole boring aspect of this season's BB.

You have to understand that like you, we also waited all year for BB to come back on. It's an event that brings us all together. We are just so very disappointed with this season. It's not fresh and exciting, but rather predictable and oh so BORING.

And I don't watch the feeds like I have in previous seasons. I've lost interest. But I keep coming back to the boards, hoping someone in authority will hear that something's terribly wrong with the BB we know and love.

BBAS is a joke. They need to go back to a regular season w/ NEW ppl. I just hope I don't have to wait another year for it to happen.

darnnit.. this community doesnt like whinners... :lol:

uvp will feel better tomorrow after a good nights sleep. i have faith in him and he also promised to post a pic ;)

what bothers some of us though are the ones that constantly have nothing but negative things to say to other posters on their opinions or negative things period. some people are not happy unless they are misreble

i feel better when ericka fate is seal :)

It's been a real disappointment to see one pack of people get ahead by winning stupid hoh trivia comps and have them nominate the 6 most notorious players from past seasons, with 3 of them getting picked off like flies . . . I already feel less into this season . . .

This season even the posts in these forums aren't as entertaining!

Maybe it's becaues nobody's done anything yet to cause a whole lot of live-feeders to hate them. Do we need to bring back Cappy?

I didn't care for season 6 much in the first place now i feel like i'm watching it all over again.

I feel like it was a stacked deck going in. I was hopeing with the other so called allstars there would be something new! but so for nothing ( very disapointed )

It's been a real disappointment to see one pack of people get ahead by winning stupid hoh trivia comps and have them nominate the 6 most notorious players from past seasons, with 3 of them getting picked off like flies . . . I already feel less into this season . . .

preach :)

I didn't care for season 6 much in the first place now i feel like i'm watching it all over again.

I feel like it was a stacked deck going in. I was hopeing with the other so called allstars there would be something new! but so for nothing ( very disapointed )

definatly have to agree with everything said here.

i joined the forums to add a reply this message after i read on the feed transcript will say,

" He also said that BB said they know the food competition sucked. "

i dont know.. i just feel like BB lost direction for this season.. and it had the potential to be good but the houseguest all seem more mellow since their season ( many have stated that they changed and don't play as risky as they used to ) and BB6 dominating the house is almost as ridiculous as the rest of the house just sitting there letting it happen. until BB6 gets attacked, the dramas going to be limited and the boredom is going to be abundant.

Archived