Give them an unexpected houseguest

AloraOrion

How bout a pet to take care of that they all have to agree on. The Surreal Life had a 3 legged dog. I think it would bring them together even more, or maybe even tear them apart. Either way it is something for them to do.

my mom had a pet squirrel when she was a kid. they found it in the park, it was a baby and had been abandoned by its mother.

they took it home in a shoe box and kept it as a pet.

then one day it fell into the wash bucket and drowned. :(

fizzle wtf :lol:

If they got a pet CG would end up taking care of it until he was axed! Maybe a Furbie (sp). They cannot kill that......or............ a chia pet!!! Yeah a chia pet!! They should get one that looks like every house guest that gets evicted and they have to take care of it or go on slop!!! HA! :lol:

i have 2 TVwatcher.... i am guessing we could sneak them into california if we movd there. who would know???

ohhh great idea.. give the houseguest a talking parrot. LMAO like one that has a vocabulary of 200 and everytime they say something the parrot would repeat it really loud. :lol::lol:

LOL ya NJ here too, all mine were bought spayed / nuetered already. I thought the Cali thing also was something to do about them thinking they are biter type animals.

When ferrets attack.... coming soon to a tv near you.

a cat or dog does more damage than a ferret ever could. (unless you are a hamster :( )

TVwatcher, do you have males or females? i have 2 females and thinking of getting a male.

lol vann, the are smaller than a cat.

TVwatcher.. do the males poop bigger than the females??? :huh: i hear they like to cuddle.. not like females that are too busy being investigators and exploring.

ROFL to keep on topic I'd love to see some ferrets in the house, but know it cant happen.

The males are cuddlers, one of my girls will let herself be held for long periods of time too though. The other is always busy, though she will stay in my arms for about 3-4 minutes at a time.

What are your ferrets names?

We have

Hooligan (boy)

Mischief (girl), she is our thief, takes everything and anything under the couch

Trouble (boy) he is a MONSTER, fat.. like 3.5lbs

Hoodlum (girl)

Poop size has nothing to do with their gender. Straight from my 11yo son's mouth.. LOL

we have Fizzle and Peanut. Peanut is a monster and very strong. she steals things and puts them in my dresser behind a drawer, fizzle is like a ferret super model and she steals things and hides them under the bed.

it would be funny to see a ferret in the big brother house stealing all of the houseguests things and them blameing other people for it. :lol:

Archived