Boogie & Lance Bass

Louise

My 2 best friends in the whole wide world are gay.....I didn't realize I was gay until you said something...WOW! Too bad for my husband and kids. Wait, my husband and my kids are friends with my best buds.......wow. A whole family of gay people! Imagine that! Soon the whole world will be gay! Oh well, it will be a nicer place to live then... :P

Somewhere in a very foggy place in my memory I seem to remember that on some season (MBE BB2?) a few of the HG won the right to read some newspapers for like 5 min. I think they got to run in a room & there were news clipping on the walls or newspapers all around. They didn't find out to much since they weren't given that much time.

Did I dream that or did it really happen? :unsure:

There are plenty of guys Boogie's age who haven't had a long-term relationship with a woman and who AREN'T gay - I've dated at least one and I can guarantee he was straight! Just because someone can't find a decent woman to put up with his immaturity and conceit, doesn't make him gay! .......although, I don't think many women would say "What a waste" if he was gay! LOL! :P

I've dated at least one and I can guarantee he was straight! Just because someone can't find a decent woman to put up with his immaturity and conceit, doesn't make him gay!

Awwww, you remembered me!!!!

And Nebster is lying, He has no friends...

Boogie has said it himself "He never had a long term relationship with a girl"! He shouts out to Bass. Hangs with him and his partner. And Janie's Mom outed him in her letter. She says talks about Boogers partner being upset with him and its a guy. Boogie should also come out and stop the chrade.

Yet he's constantly talking about how hot Diane and Erika are...and licking whipped cream off of her, and went on dates with her before the show, He does a good job covering it up, must be a lot of work for him, and hard on his real, gay, dating life... :rolleyes:

Sometimes things just look like too much of a coincidence, but then if you stop an consider how much Boogie name drops to me it just seem inevitable that the timing of him namedropping and that person being in the entertainment news would coincide.

The biggest shock to me about Lance's being in the news is that he could get a guy like Reichen . . . I mean Lance is cute and all, but Reichen just strike me as being kind of out of his league. Eh, I don't know . . . I mean look at Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz . . .

Yes they did the newspaper thing on season 2..Will has mentioned it since being in the house..saying just a few minutes wasnt long enough to really read anything.

Will & Boogie are partners...umm business partners...maybe they are now secretly a couple?? LOL jk RUMORS RUMORS RUMORS.... I honestly could careless if either one of them was gay.. Not a loss for us woman nor a gain for the men..lol

And I agree about Lance and Reichen... He seems so out of his league....but Timberlake and DIaz arent together anymore either LOL sooooo who knows?? lol

I don't think it matters what way he is. Janies mom writes about Boogie and how she talked to his male partner about his behavior in the house. Maybe Boogie goes both ways or he does'nt want anyone to know so he pretends to like women. His behavior is over the edge like he hides something anyway.

Archived