Boogie & Lance Bass

Louise

Boogies comment "Lance Bass whats up"

(Guy from In Sync)

Just yesterday he was on the MSN homepage for telling the world he's gay.

I just thought that was an ironic coincedance...wanted to see if you saw this too or if anyone thought about it.

:lol:

im sure the HG know whats going on in the news...i dont think cbs actually cuts them off from the world for 3 months.....that is 2 much of a coincidence that he yells that out the same day it is broadcasted...

BTW, didnt they go to FOTH after he said that?

They aren't told anything about the outside world... The one's I talked to said that it's hard to get out and find out the news that you have missed for three months... Like last year, there were clebs they were all wondering if they had had babies yet, the hurricanes, stuff like that... They aren't told about anything going on in the outside world... They don't know about the new war yet either...

always had a feeling lance may be :blink::blink::o

I too agree that they dont tell them anything while they are in the house...I understand why they didn't tell them about the Hurricanes but WTC?? I cant believe that!! They had to wait like 3 weeks until they got out to hear about that?

Sorry, but what is even more surprising is that Lance coming out is news. Most of us in the gay community have known he was gay for years. He even used to hit gay bars in cities when they were on tour.

If anyone had shouted out his name, I would have guessed it would have been Jase. I'm sure Lance prolly tucked a few bucks down his shorts when he was a dancer :) Hmmmm, Maybe Boogie was a dancer at some point too LOL Ewwww, that is just disturbing

Dep

Quote: "Boogie just said that so people think he is cool that he knows famous people."

People will know that not only is he cool (the headband is the epitome of coolness) but he hangs with gay buds. If any of the females have the need to work on him to sway his vote any time soon, they'll need a lifetime of trying. :) JMO

Boogie has said it himself "He never had a long term relationship with a girl"! He shouts out to Bass. Hangs with him and his partner. And Janie's Mom outed him in her letter. She says talks about Boogers partner being upset with him and its a guy. Boogie should also come out and stop the chrade.

Archived