• mike boogie
    • jase
    • marcellas
    • danielle
    • chicken george
    • erika
    • diane
    • OTHER, please specify

Hands down Dr. Will is unquestionably the star of the show. I'd never actually seen him before (I never saw BB2) but he has already surpased his already considerable reputation in my view. He's playing the game several levels above everyone else. He's playing so well that most of the other guests don't think he's really playing at all. He's the only previous winner in the house. He should have been out immediately, the first week, but somehow he's going to make it to week 4 with no sign they are really going to take him out yet. He's playing at a level of pure genius.

On the feeds even Dani and James were smart enough to realize and admit they weren't in his league.

If I had to pick just one It would be James.....

Dr. Will cracks me up pretty much every time he speaks but james is just so amazing......he is jamesstasticly delicous :)

WILL tries to hard he plans everything and end up seeming corny. same goes with george. by far the most entertaining is JASE

regarding who has made me laugh out loud the most.... Howie. although Will was in the running... until i realized that usually when i laughed at Will... it was with howie along with Will. so i dont think i would laugh that much if it was just Will.

I had to vote Howie because he's been my favorite houseguests from all the seasons combined.

However, Will is quickly catching up to him. I REALLY hope he doesn't go home today, because he always makes me laugh when he backtalks the crew/producers.

BB: Will. Pleae put on your microphone.

Will: Nah.

BB: Houseguests. Its time to get up for the day.

Will: %*(#$ that. Go eat a *$(#.

I bet the crew can't wait for Will to go home. :lol:

The one I think is most entertaining is Howie and he was America's Choice over Will so I guess I'm in the majority. I admit it, I have a juvenile sense of humor and Howie brings that to the show in spades.

I don't like Will. In real life I can't stand slimey people. Will is the DEFINITION of slime. I don't care how entertaining he is or how good he is at making "great tv". That doesn't change the fact that he's slime. Will basically proves the old adage that no matter how rotten a person you are, as long as you are good tv, people will love you.

First message post for me on this site. I voted for Will. I watched him the first time on Season 2 and absolutely hated him until near the end. He deserved to win then. All through the season, he would tell the hg he was lying and they bought it. Now he's back. I thought he'd be out the first or second week. He is so amusing from the diary room entries and he looks like he's having a good time. He's playing just like he did the first time and I applaud him. He's definitely an all-star. He reminds me of Boston Rob and look where that got BR.

If I could choose a second, it would be George. I watched him on the first season and he had that game until his family ruined it for him by sabotaging Brittany's votes. He was consistently America's choice until then. I'm pulling for him right now because 1. he's the oldest person in the house (I get tired of the young wanna-be actors and actresses who think they are all that, 2. He acts goofy, but he's smart, and 3. He's actually playing a good game.

I voted for Will even though he's why we get the fire so much on the live feeds. Agreed, Marci is funniest in the DR, but all he does in the house is whine and sleep.

Howie is probably who will keep the viewers though. I didn't vote for him because he's so damned adolescent, but with that age of viewer so coveted, he's more likely to keep the video game set tuned in. Will is more cerebral - viewers actually have to think about what he really means when he says it to find him entertaining.

I really don't have a favorite, but if I had to choose, I'd pick Chicken George because he's the only non-Hollywood type left in the house as well as one of the few who is truly grateful to be playing the game. He's not entertaining, but he's real.

i will have to say jase is. i am not a huge fan of him but he does have me cracking up esp. when he starts talking about marvin, and the zoolander face in the mirror and the song he made up with the innertube was priceless he keeps me quite entertained.

Archived