Thursday, July 27th

CeCiMom

Yes, so true. But my daughter was crying in bed and I came back to my desk and had them sitting behind my ears because the FotH always ends up being too loud. So I am assuming neb that seeing you came back with a smart comment you didn

Found this on Jokers. :(

Outage notice for Thursday, July 27th: Live feeds are expected to be down for maintenance 4am to 6am Eastern / 1am to 3am Pacific.

Here's the link to the RealPlayer notice.

http://service.real.com/realplayer/?logo=&loc=〈=

Going to head to bed now cause by the time it's back on they'll be heading to bed anyways I'm guessing, lol.

I missed the full quote cause my headphones were not on right. ~ jem

:lol: my ears get so use to the earbuds being in my ear that even when i am at work i think i got them in.....

or when i am at home i will have the earbuds in but not have them plugged into the laptop all the way and i will sit there wondering why i cant hear anything in the earbuds OR the speaker... for an hour, before i realize that its not plugged in totally.

so who is getting the boot tonight?

Jem... I was watching while that was going on and I tried to hear what they were saying but, no matter how high I turned the volume up or switched feeds... nada. I could tell they were whispering and that's it. Sorry.

Last night Janelle started to talk about her exboyfriends to Dani, Will and Marc, she was telling them that two of them, (I think two) slept with friends of hers and she went after the friends with a knife, two times. Dani said that was why BB will not give them a knife. I missed most of it because it kept breaking up and goin to fire. Will was egging her on of course, she said one exboyfriend called her up and said " just to let you know your friend make me come harder then you ever could" she said she wanted revenge, she sounded drunk and crazy. did anyone else get this??

Wham Special this morning :lol:

*Singing*

Jitterbug

Jitterbug

Yeah ya ya...

so last night they protested b/c they didn't get any food at midnight.

they all threw their mics on the table and went outside, they went to flames and when they came back. they were all eating hotdogs. So then I heard mike saying they had threatened them with cutting off the internet feed unless they put the mics back on.. They said they could care less about the feeds and they wanted REAL food.. Then it was back to flames again..

so I wonder if it's going to be like this from now on, flames all the time when they act up??

Okay - that was a first - having "The Wedding March" blast through the house. Especially nice touch have the organ version. :P James said they did it to mask the sounds of HOH practice in the backyard. Well, just went to flames...that may be in until after tonight!

TheStiles, we're referring to the live feeds.

I don't know why they still aren't showing it after the FoTH went off. I really think that there are some stupid new people working the live feeds or they've just gotten evil and stingy. So annoying.

Archived