• George
    • Erika
    • Howie
    • Janelle
    • Kaysar
    • Danielle
    • MIke

duel... I love duels!!!

Like I said earlier, I want to see some mixing.

If it does come down to Kay and Di, I hope he doesn't give in like last year. Make her earn the win!!! I would definately love to see an exciting HOH comp.

I agree with the endurance comp!!! We need something so that the feeders can look forward to and same with us other wanna be feeders that read the feeders postings!!!!

I need EXCITMENT!!!!

Read about it on another site that they went out and could see where stuff was set up and taken down plus they would have alreay had the booth set up if it was Q&A.

CBS also reads these sites and knows people are sick of the Q&A's (JMO). It's time for an endurance comp

How do people get this information? There must be someone working for the show giving out info and pictures from inside the house? .

Alright, you're all gonna think I'm stupid or obsessed but, I had a dream that James won it again. I know it really does sound obsessive to be having dreams about big brother but I'm not obsessed haha. You never know, the way Big Brother goes. He could win it again.

I don't think Diane is stronger than Janelle when it comes to endurance,

before last year Diane had the record for endurance..she probably could have went longer but Jase lost.

Janelle admitted last year she sucked at endurance..and she showed it.

For endurance, I think they should bring back the pressure cooker. Everyone would have a fair chance at that.

I think the way the S6 plays is the way they were forced into/trained from last season. They formed their alliance out of left overs and had the rest of the house coming after them, and soon as they walked in the door this season, same thing, had the entire house after them.

Speaking of Erika, there was talk on the feeds that floaters might actually try to win HOH this week to 'off' Chicken George because he's easy pickins and it would curry favor with James. I hope that doesn't happen!!!!! :(

PS I voted 'anybody but S6' - just think the game'll be more interesting if their alliance fractures and they have to play as individuals . . . though even if one of them gets evicted, they'll probably still stick together, eh?

Archived