Another duel HOH would be so cool

Marty

I think it would be so cool to have another duel HOH. Can you see Janie and Dr. Will on the same team. Or lets see Diane and Kaysar. They would have to have a consensus on who to put on the block.

Any other good combos?

only ones who will benefit from a duel hoh is sov.

That would be a great idea. We need another twist right about now. James and Dani would be a fatal combo for the sov. I think a combo of chicken george and howie would be funny. Wouldn't it be funny for them to share a huge king sized bed? They could have star wars sheets/blankets.

Instead of the typical double eviction week, there should be a dual HOH and each nominate two people at the same time. Therefore they're is actually four people on the block. Each person votes twice at the same time, once for the nominees under HOH 1 and once for the nominees under HOH 2. If any one single person gets nominated by both HOH, the are automatically off the block and safe. Then the nominee that got the double nomination gets to choose which HOH to put on the block instead him/her.

Now, that would be AWESOME! It's kind of like a nomination and Veto all in one. Now, if there are four seperate nominees, then there will be NO Veto Comp!

only ones who will benefit from a duel hoh is sov

Howie and Will WOULD be scary......for Will. Howie would probably want to sleep in the same bed with him, and I bet he gets grabby in the middle of the night.

I think Howie honestly thinks the voices in his head are the force talking to him. :D

Archived