Which hg alltime eviction was the sweetest to you and Why?

uvp

Okay, so many to choose from, so I will do a top 3 and why I enjoyed them so much:

1. Jennifer... was perfect justice not just for Kayser, but for us viewers who were waiting for it. Janelle not only nominated her ass, but won the Veto, replaced Maggie with Ivette, and ensured that she would be sent packing. But it was also fun because Janelle managed to nominate three different nerds during one HOH win.

2. Adria... the sweet little girl from Alabama made me sick with her equally ugly sister (hello, they were twins, so their poor parents had to deal with two inbred, ugly, bible thumping daughters!) and when she booted Will I despised her. Seeing her sister go was sweet, but seeing her take the walk of shame immediately after was even better.

3. Crappy... I actually clapped when he was nominated and I cheered when he was evicted.

mine hasn't happened yet!

but it will be when booger get's his this year

and he get's out and finds out he is hated just like the nh

was last year(at least by me)

and how his business partner called janie's mom to appologise and

has made the statement he isn't happy, and all his alist so called

friend's hit him with liable suit's for dropping his name in association

with them.

still can't get over him saying he was no worse than janie last year

and america love's her.

he is dillusional :angry:

did Booger's buisness partner really call Janelle's mother to apologize? that is hilarious! and is he really going to be in trouble for naming celebrities he does buisness with? I am stoked to see his reaction when he gets out of the house, although he should have a clue the public didn't care for him, as he was not selected on America's Choice, even when he broke the rules and started campaigning a day before the nominees were released.

Ha ha - yeah the Jennifer and Cappy evictions were totally sweet! :P I also enjoyed Cappy NOT getting voted back IN to the house as America's Choice - ahhh, good times!

PS About the slander stuff - I forgot to get back to Tarman, but anybody remember what Janelle called Beau during their fight last year . . . did she call him a whore? If she did I think that might pretty much ruin her chances of claiming she suffered emotional distress when Jase called her a prostitute . . . did Booger call her that too? Not sure though . . .

Archived