Which hg alltime eviction was the sweetest to you and Why?

uvp

for me had to be the big man kaysar via the hands of jennifer after he earned americans vote by a landslide

he came he saw and he left :lol:

jase own this year if he goes is a bit funny too but not sweet

season 6 even thou the season was dull had alot of sweet evictions

so if janelle leave next week you be happy?

you wrong for that fizzle

the man spoke the truth

so if janelle leave next week you be happy?uvp

Will it make me happy if Janelle leaves? ya..it will but I will feel bad for her too cause sh has friends in the house that she likes and would have to leave...but you picked up on that quick uvp...lol

marcellus eviction was funny

but it was so stupid on his part all the sweetness wasnt there when it happen cause i think most folks seen it coming but him

For me, it was when Diane got the boot. he stunned look on her face was priceless (almost as good as Ivette NOT getting in). After sleeping with Drew for how long...and then he doesn't even give her the 2nd place money!!! HA HA HA...it was classic!!!

Shock spoke the truth? He said that Ivette and Dana have the greatest sex appeal of all time

he said that

James.......Nothing better than getting backdoored!!

Can't wait to see it this year :lol:

one of the best would have to be Adria! Finally the sweet revenge for that stupid bitch turning her back on Diane, Nik, Karen, and most of all Will. I still dont understand why A turned her back on them just plan stupid!!!

I'm actually one of the few who liked Adria. Will, Diane, Nakomis, and Karen were planning on turning on Adria anyway. It wouldn't have been in Adria's best interest to nominate Drew and Michael because they were her closest allies.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name