Big Brother Theme

Myron

what is the theme this year?

By "old one" you are actually refering to the second one. The theme song for BB1 was the origional and only used for that season. ;)

House Calls plays the second theme song before the show starts as a warm up and the new version as the show begins...

I really dislike the Big Brother theme used since last year. Am I the only one who feels this way? Does anybody else like the old theme from BB 1-5, better? I contacted CBS to complain, but got no response. I actually press the "Mute" button whenever the new theme is played.

I too liked the old one, but have grown accustomed to the new one. When they show the beginning of the show after they have shown each of the house guests they show the guys eye in the corner... does that eye look like it belongs to Kevin Spacey or what? Maybe it is just me... LOL!

**bigbrovaz - just chill....

myss.. I think someone posted last year that 'The Eye' belongs to someone that works at CBS.

Supposidly he was passing the door while a meeting was going in... and someone noticed he was peeking in..... and they picked up on the idea of using his eye.

.... and can't stand the new Theme Song

I don't know why everyone hates it so much, it's not that bad. But I don't have live feeds, maybe it's more annoying when you hear it all the time. Any song would get annoying if you heard it all the time though.

The theme song from season one was different from the one from seasons 2-5 by the way.

I know this is an old thread, but rather than creating a new one I'd just thought I would post it here.

I found this website... http://www.qwizx.com/bigbro/multi_video.html ... which has several of the Big Brother introductions, USA version and others.

It has all of the US Intros to this point, a Dutch Intro, a German Intro, two British Intros (1st & 2nd Version), and a France Intro (2nd version).

While watching these, I realized something about the US version. I was always under the impression that it was the 1st version (s1 only), the 2nd version (s2-65 and the 3rd version (s6 and s7). However, I realized that the s6 and s7 version match a lot, but they are slightly different. Does anyone else notice these differences too?

Also, does anyone else want to start singing "Into Our Lives" when they watch the BB1 US intro?

Oh, and another thing I noticed -- watch the BB1 US intro, followed by the Dutch intro. There is a scene in both of them where they show an audio control pannel and all the knobs fly up. The actualy scenes are different, but the same thing happens in both the US and the Dutch version... kinda weird. EDIT: Same thing in the German version.

The German and Dutch ones are very similiar, but have a few differences (the German version is shorter). Both of these are similar to the USA Season 1 intro, except the US version shows pictures of all the HouseGuests, where the others do not.

The British Intros, both version one and two, are very similar. They are much more intense and faster, and I think they're both pretty weird.

The French version is kind of funny, but really lame and rather boring.

Just thought I'd share.

Archived