POV - George

...... well, I hope it to be anyhow. Please, when you find out who wins, can you post it here? I actually have things to do today so can't watch and find out for myself. I know it will be on the update page, but here we can also discuss it. Thanks!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

early bird

i'm hijacking this thread

this is now the CG ralkly thread :lol:

i'm starting to feel bad for chicken george, he is way out of his league in this game and is deffinitally the under dog so here's to you CG i hope you win the golden power of veto so james will put someone on the block that deserves to be there (LIKE ERICA) i don't want will to go home either but will is very resourcefull and i have a feeling no matter who is on the block next to him he still won't be going home

GO CG GO CG GO hehe :D:D:D

:D yeah, lets hope CG wins it and ruins everyones plans on getting him out.

i dont want him to go to final 2 but i do feel sorry for him and think they should keep him at least for another week or so.

yep, i keep saying that i dont really like chicken george...but i want him to stay a little longer.....but today, right before the fire as they began to sit around readying for the veto competition: the last thing on audio was george telling will "good luck today Doc" :( i really really hope gerge wins the veto

he's weird, but i think he needs to stay to be the one thing the others cant count on

i dont get the cg nom. he was no allies a solo fish in a shark infested ocean. ericka needs to go. for some gut reason i see this leech making final two

once again, I agree with you ^^^^^^. This is becoming a habit I need to break!

:P:D

once again, I agree with you ^^^^^^. This is becoming a habit I need to break!

great minds think alike :)

that's only 2 times, nolimits. I can't count the times we've disagreed!!!! See, we ALL can get along once in a while. :rolleyes:

Archived