Leave the HG a wake-up Call

nebartist

I'd love to have the HG have to wake up to the blaringly loud BB theme song every single morning for the EXACT same amount of time us feeders had to hear it during flames the previous day. Maybe they'd get annoyed enough that they would quit singing and doing all the other stuff BB has warned them about a zillion times already.

Yeah...that would be a sweet revenge on the HG for us live-feed watchers. B)

I'd love to have the HG have to wake up to the blaringly loud BB theme song every single morning for the EXACT same amount of time us feeders had to hear it during flames the previous day. Maybe they'd get annoyed enough that they would quit singing and doing all the other stuff BB has warned them about a zillion times already.

Yeah...that would be a sweet revenge on the HG for us live-feed watchers. cool.gif

yhea i agree

"BIG BROTHER wants you to send the All-Stars a Wake-Up Message that might be played in the house or even air as part of the show. In fact, if your messages are good, we just might have to play them all night long!"-CBS WEBSITE

YEHHHHYY sounds they are finally going to start screwing with them in the house!! Its about time! :D

I say April from BB6 should make a message saying in her annoying voice:

" I DONT CAAAAARRRRREEEEE IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP, WAAAAAAKKKEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPPP"

and then cut to Ivette saying :

"WAKE UP BEFORE I GO CUBAN ON YOUR ASS"

and then cut to cowboy saying:

"I WANT TO BE A STARRRR, I WUNT MYE OWN SITCOM"

and then cut to Monica saying"

"I VE BEEN WATCHING THE FEEDS. YOU THINK I AM FUNNY? WHO IS LAUGHING NOW... HOLLA"

i thought about it

and the only thing i could think of that i'd laugh at

would be

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

MOOOOOOOOOOOORNING

BITCHES !

(in a high pitched, girly voice)

actually now that i think of it

in like HOLLY tone of voice

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"Time for EVERYONE in the house to WAKE UP. If you knew what we viewers know none of you would trust anybody, ever. You should hear what your closest ally is saying to others when you're ASLEEP. You really ought to discuss it sometime soon!"

A few things I would like to say. Play the theme music we hear when Will messes with the feeds and we get this loud blaring music..I want Will to experience that. Aslo "Watch out for the BUS" "NFL Players don't like Boogers" "Women Pirates are awesome" I had a few more but can't remember them.

hows this....

start out with the wonderful music we get with our beautiful fire playing softy.....then louder.......and louder.......and louder.....and louder......and louder

for ohhhhh 45 minutes or so. Yup sounds good to me.

Think BB will change the song after they get sick of it?

Archived