SLOP - What is it?

uvp

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure BB got some nutritionist to come up with the slop recipe that is nutritious but very gross. I know I would have a hard time with it. Just the thought of it makes me sick. The PB&J would be a feast compared to slop. I say, BB did well with this change to the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Big Brother slop a real product? And is it for sale? My friend says it's not a real product just something Big Brother made up for the houseguest, but I'm sure I saw a link for it somewhere on Morty's. If someone out there has the link please share it with me, I'd love to prove my friend wrong! :angry:

real or not who would buy it to stink up the place

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or does anyone else out there think Geoge should not be allowed to use a slop pass? Part of that deal to win the POV was 60 days on slop. He has been off it at least for 2 weeks out of it that I remember. I do feel bad for the guy,but there should not be ways to get out of the sacrifice he made to win the POV and stay.

i agree. the first time he got the pass i was saying how the hell he gets off

I can see your point. I just think since all of the HGs are able to win it and since it's only a 1 week pass, it doesn't bother me. And on a more honest note, I feel bad that anyone would have to eat that garbage for 60 days. :o

I vote, no more slop for anyone!

Georgie has his permanent slop pass now, the final four shouldn't have to touch it either.

hmm, I wonder if George will have slop cravings after he gets sick of KFC.

Archived