• Erika
    • Danielle
    • Marcellas
    • George
    • Jase

my sleeper pick is diane

if ericka wins they may be uprising in the streets

It's never who I think it's going to be . . . my predictions from past years:

BB3 - Jason (never would have picked Lisa in a million years)

BB4 - Erika (never would have picked Jun in a million years)

BB5 - Will (never would have picked Drew in a million years)

BB6 - Rachel (my mind would not allow me to consider the possibility of Maggie winning)

So this year I will reverse it and pick somebody I don't think stands a chance and who I don't want to win . . . Howie - boo! <_<

i think Janelle will hang around for awhile even when non sovs when because she is dangerous in POV. However she will not win too big of a target!! Unless the Sovs keep winning which who knows could happen then she will not win but she can make it pretty far.

My pick to win is the Doctor right now!!!!! Otherwise my other 3 would probablly be Diane, James, or Erika. A darkhouse would be Danielle.

All the houseguests have said that at the end, if it does in fact happen that a floater is against someone in an alliance, they will not vote for the floater. In their eyes, they havent done anything. Who cares what we say... lol B)

howie isnt really a floater but if he reach the final two i hope they treat him like a floater and dont vote for him to win

I voted for Danielle. I think she is a great player, and could make it. I am rooting for her and James. Which is funny, cause last season, when i loved the SOV, i really didn't like James very much. Now, I can't stand Kaysar anymore and I think James is the smart one. IF Danielle and James work together, they both could make it to the top 3.

Archived