Why does Jase keep saying

cktb2793

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never bashed a house guest and I'm not bashing Jase now, but I've wanted to comment about his constant references to Janelle being a cocktail waitress for some time (but didn't want to bash Jase LOL). Jase making all of these comments is pretty awful (as a former waitress myself). BUT...what I can't believe is how Will and Boogie keep agreeing with Jase.

If I was a server or a bartender at one of their OFT MENTIONED restaurants, those two would have to learn how to take some orders and mix some drinks when they get back in the real world. No way I would work for someone who basically called me a hooker over and over and over again...it would be really poetic to see Dr. Will and Boogie telling customers the drink specials! It would be GREAT if they kept plugging those restaurants and when they get "outside", they have LOTS of customers but NO BAR WHORES to serve them drinks.

jase, do you think kay with his belief system, why would he like janelle?

di, some bond from their season, when i see them huddle, they are the brains, i dont know why he adores janelle like he does

See these two are just as clueless about what Janelle is all about as some of the people in here.

Janelle is not Snow White but she's also not a prostitute

She self admittedly is a homebody that hates going out. She dates but not crazy like people think. She is just a normal young woman that happens to be blond and pretty.

Jase said it best, to Janelle ironically, when she asked why did the women hate Hollie, and he said, because she was pretty.

Exactly.

I'm disappointed to see Jase handling this 'backdooring' much worse than the first time around . . . in BB5 he made that sandwich board sign and went around 'begging' for an alliance and got some laughs out of his situation by poking fun at himself. Now he just sounds like a jerk - okay so he's frustrated that James was so close to accepting his pitch until Janelle turned it around because Marcellas was in danger of getting voted out . . . well he had the opportunity to be Janelle's 'Marcellas' so he's only got himself to blame for the situation he finds himself in now imo.

The first time he was on BB he got backdoored and didn't make the jury house . . . he got a second chance to play BB and it happened again . . . kind of make you stop and take a second look at how he plays the game, eh? Like perhaps his downfall has been his underestimation of the women in the house as competitors (On the flipside, I do wish James with take note of how well Erika did before and how well she's doing now and appreciate that maybe her gameplay deserves a bit (or a lot!) more respect than he's been giving it)

i dont think they will get ericka the leech until it is too late. i dont get why they were so concern about cg but allow her to fly under the radar.

Those floaters (:lol:) are all threats.... not just the chicken man, not just the leech, not just America's black gay sweetheart ( :huh: ), but everyone.

I wish the signatures were back so I could put:

"Floater - What's left behind when you flush"

you wild :lol:

He doesn't like Janelle and so I don't think wanted to hang around them because of her...he made a mistake because janelle was his biggest fan and tried hard to get them to accept Jase. Wait til he finds that out when he gets out.

he gave up early on his plan to play both side which was working. another hg falls for the Will's charm

yep always kiss the butts of those with hoh eg.ericka, danielle

The 2 types of people that make fun of Janelle are

A. Guys that want her but can't have her.

or

B. Girls that wish they were her.

Jase was acting pretty pathetic. I really don't know for sure but I too have the feeling their is no GF and daughter outside the house, especially when him and Diane said love you to each other. Why should his GF be okay with him talking to Diane outside the house to form an alliance which they obviously have??

to all the janie haters who wish she was a prostitute: you suffer from JANELLOUSLY (yes i love that word). she'd never be a hooker, no matter how shallow she may seem. she likes money, she dates guys with money, big deal. janie doesn't seem like the type to date someone she doesn't like or is attracted to. she is a romantic and not a perv. if she's dating gross men, having sex with them and barfing on the side, then that's a hooker/gold digger whatever.

a cocktail waitress is not a hooker, get over it janie haters.

the fact of the matter is that she's a strong and smart woman. without janie, big brother would not be the same. GO JANIE GO!

correction up there: ISN'T attracted to. not is.

They hate her cause her "game" is to be the "buxom blonde" (play dumb and bat your eyelashes) I've even heard Kaysar tell her to continue her buxom blonde act. They (Chilltown) knows she isn't dumb and they are jealous that they can never have her. :rolleyes: Will said tonight that she was probably one of those girls who was pretty and got everything she ever wanted growing up....he's probably right. I just think Booger and Jase probably gets turned down by girls just like her ALL THE TIME so thats why they hate her. :D

I think the whole "prostitute" thing came from Booger. He told Jase that she works at the club Mansion in Miami as a waitress BUT she supposedly also sits with the men and gets them to buy bottles of Cristal. Is that a prostitute? In my eyes...NO, if a guy is stupid enough to do that then oh well. I heard James say to Janelle one night something about her only having to work 2 nights a week and making $3000-$4000 a week...so I say GOOD FOR HER!!

I wonder if Jase's MOTHER and Girlfriend (if she's real) are ashamed and embarrassed by the way he always seems to find a woman to talk NASTY about and put down.

BB4 he did it to Diane.....now Jannelle.

If he really has a GF.....she needs to take heed and see his REAL personality...... because once the glamour of him and her wears off................THIS is EXACTLY the way Jase is eventually going to TREAT HER and her daughter.

A leopard canNOT change it's spots.

If I were Jase's mother ,grown man or not, when he got home I would beat his ass for treating women like that.

"The first time he was on BB he got backdoored and didn't make the jury house . . . he got a second chance to play BB and it happened again . . . kind of make you stop and take a second look at how he plays the game, eh? Like perhaps his downfall has been his underestimation of the women in the house as competitors (On the flipside, I do wish James with take note of how well Erika did before and how well she's doing now and appreciate that maybe her gameplay deserves a bit (or a lot!) more respect than he's been giving it)"

I agree, but I don't think he was technically back doored. You're only back doored if you were the initial target and he wasn't, CG was.

Jase & James both have little respect for women, although I believe James respects Janelle.

I don't think Jase is jealous of Janelle since he can't have her. I truly think he's jealous of her because she is prettier than him and is more famous than him.

I've never seen a man so jealous of a woman. It just gives me the creeps.

Wow, you people are rich.

For the record, I did use to like Janie. I rooted for her last season. But lately a couple of things have started to bug me .. she's the same girl, who told Ashlea that people only voted her out cause of how she looked in a bikini, I have heard her say on the live feeds multiple times how much plastic surgery she wants (ugh!), and have heard her talk about how wealthy a guy is, is a pretty big turn on for her (while maybe not prostitution, I find that attitude itself utterly disgusting).

She is bossy, to everyone else in her alliance. She thinks that EVERY GUY wants her, and has pretty much thrown herself at Will repeately, even though will has a gf and has told her ummm back off.

I am not jealous of her. I would not make the choices she does with her life. I think that she can be very shallow, and materialistic, not to mention over obsessed with people's looks.

I get that you guys are still fans of her, and that's fine -- you're right to be a fan. But Jase it is ok for Jase to not be a fan of hers. And it is OK for him to have an issue with the way she makes her living (basicly off of guys -- he isn't complaining about her just being a waitress people). Jase was NOT mean to Diane in his season, the person who said degrading things about diane, was scott.

And if he had truly been that awful I doubt very much that Diane would be friends with Jase outside of this house, but from what he's said to her when they have talked private, it is clear that they ARE friends outside of the house.

It's totally unacceptable for you to question what kind of person he is, or his ability to be a good boyfriend to his girlfriend since you don't know who he is, or how he acts outside of this house. From all accounts, he's an incredible person when he's not locked up inside a giant box.

I think that there is something about the BB game which brings out the aggressiveness in Jase's personaility.

I love Big Brother. I adore Bog Brother Fans.

had to get that out there first.

What I don't get about this community is how from watching this show and live feeds people think they "know" the House Guests.

These House Guests are people who:

1) Want to win (and will do anything to do so)

2) Have admitted to wanting an acting career. (i've even heard CG and James mention comercials)

This season is a GIANT advertisement for these people, they are either advertising themselves or their business, but either way:

They KNOW those cameras are on, they have not forgotten them for a second.

These few months are (IMO) not a true reflection for these peoples true nature.

It's totally unacceptable for you to question what kind of person he is, or his ability to be a good boyfriend to his girlfriend since you don't know who he is, or how he acts outside of this house. From all accounts, he's an incredible person when he's not locked up inside a giant box. ~ quote Casper Sabe

ohh so its not ok to question what kind of person Jase is.. but its ok to question what kind of person janelle is???? <_<

diane said last night that jase was mean to her in season 5 and that he is being like that again now, and she didnt understand it cause outside of the house he is so different.

Janelle is totally playing the Buxom blonde.. I personally married INTO debt and would never consider dating someone just because they have more money.. but i dont fault those that do it (there are a lot of people that do that). down the line they will look back and regret it and will have to live with their decissions. heck, even diane talks about looking for a guy with tons of money.

the fact is.. janelle IS a big homebody.. she has talked about it all the time. she probably has read more books than a lot of us here... (that must be hard to keep up on reading, watching tv, and prostituting)

maybe if she was truely a gold digger, she would be out there working more than one or two days a week.. but instead she stays home, eats icecream, reads a book, watches a movie..... HORRIBLE! thats HORRIBLE!

Archived