Why does Jase keep saying

cktb2793

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

small minded people always try to tear down stronger people to make themselves look big...kinda stupid, isn't it???

Yep, and maybe Jase is now a GONE-GONE dancer!

At the beginning of this season Jase seemed like he had changed for the better. Now we all know he is same snake he always was. I am even beginning to wonder if he has a fiance and soon to be step-daughter or if that is part of his stratergy to make himself look better.

i wonder what jase is gonna say when he gets out of the house and finds out that the only one in the sov that was rooting for him and trusting him was janelle. she really stuck up for him for way too long. and he repays her by calling her a prostitute. .... <_<

It might have something to do with the fact she serves drinks in her underwear, and has admited she will only date guys with lots of $$$. She values looking good more than having fun, etc.

Why does Jase keep saying janelle is a Prostitute outside the house???

because she is :lol:

It might have something to do with the fact she serves drinks in her underwear, and has admited she will only date guys with lots of $$$. She values looking good more than having fun, etc.

BINGO

He said that, not about being a waitress.

He told her not to serve drinks with one hand, and take the guys wallet out of his back pocket with the other. Ie: like Janie does.

"It might have something to do with the fact she serves drinks in her underwear, and has admited she will only date guys with lots of $$$. She values looking good more than having fun, etc."

so that means she sleeps with men for money?

Ok, let's see Hugh Hefner is a man that wears a robe just about 24/7, surrounded by "women" in slinky clothes and owns clubs where women are made to wear bunny suits. My guess is that men..I'm sorry...boys like Jase think he is a god, but really he is a PIMP that's got $$$ on his mind at other's expense....I don't know just made me think of that. Double standards??? Go figure! :rolleyes:

Guest StarBaby

Could you define serving drinks in her underwear? Is it really her underwear, or is that just your interpretation of her waitress outfit? How is that any different than say, a "Hooters Girl"? Are they all prostitutes too? And are you now adding thief to your list of names to call Janelle? Good grief! What a bunch of haters!

Guest StarBaby

I don't generally hate on them for what they do for a living, or call them names or accuse them of crimes based on their career choice. So the woman serves drinks to horny old men with a lot of money, so what? It's a living, and it doesn't mean she is a whore.

::::shrug::::: in my early 20's i was a coctail waitress.... paid for my school, paid for living expenses.. never had to rely on anyone.... it was nice. and i never ever got paid for anything BUT drinks. if prostitute is the new word for coctail waitress... then i am glad its no longer on my resume! people would get confused on that!!!!

i wonder if they have changed the definition in websters :huh:

Archived