POV ceremony done.............

cktb2793

:angry: its very hard to try and listen to TWO conversations going on at the same time... janelle and marcellas on feeds 1 and 2 and boogie/will/howie on feed 3 and 4...

:blink:

jase is sitting next to will in nomination chairs.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why I can never take anything that goes on in the house too seriously(as far as nominations talk or votes) cause it can change the next morning like it did today. Last night they were set on Boogie and had the votes to do it. Then this morning they talked and it all changed.

omg.. now we are gonna have 2 people up on the block begging people to vote them out. jase is starting to make his rounds asking people to vote him out. <_<

this way when he gets voted out he can say that he wanted it. :mellow:

i dont get any of these people.

If I were James, I would make this really easy on myself...I would tell Jase "Will wants to go home, I didn't want to pick a pawn, so I looked at the people who competed for the POV, because who really wants to stay? You competed Jase and if you didn't want to be on the block, you should have shaved your head and committed to 60 days of slop, but you didn't"

It's not a back door when you had the chance to WIN the POV and you decided you liked your hair too much to ensure your safety Jase!

fizzle it's the old saying "Whaaaa, I don't want to play anymore, they don't play fair". First off, Will and Jase admitted that they threw HOH's (which I doubt) so I say quit your biotchin, you had your chance.

I bet James is relieved that his HOH duties are over for the week! It is now in the hands of the voting HGs and there is not possibility of a tie this week.

I really, really want Jase gone. Can't stand him...

Archived