POV ceremony done.............

cktb2793

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ceremony has not started yet. James, Janie, and Kay are in the HoH room talking about nominations, so it hasn't been done yet. Boogie is upset because Dani told him that Janelle said they are going to put up Jase. So he knows that they're not taking up on their deal. Then Howie was in the room with Will/Boogie and Boogie said he feels as if the Sov doesn't trust them because they aren't taking up on their deal.

Plus everyone is still get dressed.

I am so confused :o

Boogie was up, then not, Jase is up then I read JAMES is going on the block...neb or fizzle, needs to be here to straighten this out..who is going up and is it 100% accurate? I'm bout to go crazy...not a far walk either. :lol:

i think cktb2793 deserves a penalty nom

i think it was a typo

james wouldn't put himself on the block

from what i gather seeing boog bent outta shape meant he was put up and the ceremony happened

when in fact it didn't happen yet - everyone is still talking about it though

i think it'll be boog or jase

really...i think will and boog should go up together

get one of those tools outta the house first

then i can feel more at ease

lol

sorry bbfan100, i think a few of us jumped the gun earlier cause we came back from FOTH and boogie was throwing a fit. so we assumed pov ceremony had happened. it has not.

james called boogie into the hoh and gave him a heads up that they were not going with the deal will and boogie offererd and that they were gonna put jase up.. not marcellas

so that is why we seen boggie having his fit.

then we saw janie,james, and kaysar talking in the hoh about should they put boogie up or stay with jase... then bb anounced a lockdown in the backyard.. and then we got FOTH.

and that will bring us up to date. :lol:

no problemo fizzle..I was just really confused...I assumed (that's why the word azz is in that word) that all you LF'ers got fire when the pov ceremony was on and thought you all did and the feeds came back and it was official...

It's official, Jase has been put up on the block beside Will. :)

I would have preferred them putting up Boogie though.

Will is talking about what would happen if Jase leaves and he stays. He doesn't want that to happen.

Archived