Who Wants Sov6 to get HOH this week???

cktb2793

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wants Sov6 to get HOH this week???

• YES
    • YES, this week and every week until they are at least guaranteed sequester
    • no
  2. 2. Would you like Jase & Boogie to NOT make sequester?

• YES
    • no
  3. 3. Will you like Will to be the first person to hit sequester so he has to spend a week ALONE?

• YES
    • HELL.......YES.....I want to see if he REALLY refuses to go.
    • No, send him home ASAP

The BEST drama will come from the rest of the house having fits because they can't win anything ........ look all the drama we had the last couple days.

The more the Sov6 win the HOH's, the more the drama is going to pick up with the other HG's being pissed and frustrated.

GO SOV6!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep Winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would LOVE for S6 to win again...i think it would create a lot more drama from the houseguests because they will be pissed!!! I'd like to see maybe Marcellus win too and ERIKA... Especially Erika because she thinks she's so freakin cleaver running to both sides that it would force her to play her hand!!

if they win again they have seal the fate of future bb season

Yes, I want Sov 6 to continue to win HoH until a floater or Chill Town have the balls to step up and win HoH.

At first I thought S6 were being arrogant by saying that if any of the other HGs wins HoH and evict any of them (S6), the outgoing HoH will have a huge target on their back if S6 wins the next HoH. But after further thought and seeing how the game is unfolding that is what non-S6 HGs are afraid of and none of them want to be the next huge target.

If the other HGs don't want S6 to have all the power than someone else needs to step up their game and go after S6 with no fear.

Was a huge sov fan last year and this year but Im really starting to get tired of this same old same old. I just want something different to happen.

Kaysar was doing great now he's starting this arrogance again, acting like he's god. My dream would be for Howie to win HOH and put up kaysar/janelle....JUST FOR SOMETHING HUGE.

Janelle is wearing thin her screen time for me. Ive just seen too much of these people recently, I want a regular BB back with strangers and no pre show alliances.

But more realistically I want Will, Danielle or Diane to win. I dont care who they put up, JUST PLEASE STOP WITH THIS FLOATERS NONSENSE.....its not that I want a floater to win, its just Im sick of the constant convos about floater this floater that. I want that word out of all their lexicons.

i want howie to get the next hoh, he was talking with james, and they agree chilltown needs to go. i am a fan of mostly the bb6ers, but i want howie to win hoh, just so we can hopefully get rid of boogie. i do not want him on my screen anymore, he is annoying. he has like 0.8 on the cbs poll.

I was on vacation when BB7 started and missed 2 weeks, so I haven't been watching at all this season. I was a big fan of the SOV last year. Can anyone tell me who is part of that alliance this year? I am assuming Kaysar, Janelle, Howie and James? Who else? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

It's pretty much the whole house against the Sov6.

Marcellus, Danielle, Erika, and Diane PRETEND to be floaters who are more on their side..........but they are all bigger snakes than April was last year, and will put them up in a heartbeat if they get HOH.

THAT is why the Sov6 have to keep winning HOH until they are guaranteed sequester.

Archived