Monday, July 24th

CeCiMom

9:04 BBT... All the houseguests are asleep. Looks like it was a looong night last night... Thank you to all the feed reporters for staying up all night to post about it. It's greatly appreciated.

Today is the POV ceremony. Most likely CG will use the POV on himself and James will have to name a replacement... who do you think it will be???

I'm glad CG won the power of Veto, I'm absolutely mad as heck with James and the other youngsters for their outright disdain for an "older" player. CG is playing it true to himself and not like the self centered, arrogant jerks most of the youngsters are doing. If James had been so discriminatory against a person of color, he'd be in trouble. But AGEISM? It's still discrimination and a very punkish move on his part.

Go Chicken George, you are representing us "old" Baby Boomers well. I'm proud of you.

boogie has some balls dont he? saying that he gave bb6ers an olive branch last night and if they dont want to roll then they will see him roll on them next week.

ummm wasnt that his plan anyways???

Buckeye, I'm right with you on this one. James, and the others for that matter, are acting like ugly selfish little children. Good for George and good for Danielle (did I actually say that?). George is doing well by being himself and not trying to be super-secret-mastermind. It's only the third week and I've heard Danielle repeat that she is "doing it for her family" for the sympathy vote.

BTW - If George decides to remove himself, and I'm not saying the "master strategist" will remove himself, but if he does, and James replaces him with Jase. Does James have the numbers to keep Will?

I'm betting George will vote to keep Jase. So would Diane, that's 2.

It appears that Marci and Danille will vote to keep Will. If James pushes Erika she's going to vote for whomever he wants her to. God forbid she actually thinks for herself. Coupled with Booger, that's 4.

Even though S6 was gung-ho to put up Jase, would they really keep Will? Would they be that stupid? I'm crossing my fingers hoping the answer is an earth shattering NO. Making the final 5-4, good-bye Will.

right before we got FOTH, did danielle say that if the sov win again this week that she is going to blowup/and/or leave?

it would be interesting to see someone actually use a DOR :D

I'd just like to say I'm a little disappointed James didn't come to a grand decision last night, like calling out Kaysar for not revealing his nominations to James last week, and using that as his(James) reason for choosing to put up Marcellas or Erika against the wishes of the SOV....

Why do I wish he'd have done that? Because I stayed up UNTIL 4am my time watching them!!!!!! lolol :angry::huh:

:blink: man, I'm tired today! :unsure:

Will and Jase just admitted to Boogie, Howie, Erika that they had been throwing the HOH comps and knew that other people had been too. Erika could feel them looking at her and she got up & left the group. Went to kitchen, sat w/Diane eating and said she couldn't believe that people would throw HOH comps, because they haven't. I think they took offense,hmmmmmm. Does anybody know why Marcy is so mad???

Ok, so where is the BIG BOX OF TISSUES! If it ain't James, it's Jase, Boogie! James is blaming HIS decision on the group, not as an individual and Jase is saying he is a MAN OF HIS WORD...This is so bogus!

jase and boogie are up in the HOH with james.. harping on james putting up jase. its done.. jase is on the block.. why are those two up there telling james what a mistake he made and explaining why they wanted it their way.. blah blahhhh blah. whats the point in going on and on ... cant change things. it is what it is. they look like fools up there.

and james is no better. agreeing with them and saying he had to do it because it was the other 3 that wanted it this way.

Ya know, fizzle, people are going to think we are in an ALLIANCE!!!!! :D

i cant remember who, but i do remember someone here talking about the tarantulas: that they hope they shed their skin, and that the house is so stupid they would proably think it was dead...........

well, today they did think it was dead...and i believe that someone told them in the diary room that it is moulting

so there ya go

i hate spiders, i'd squish it

Dani is the ultimate FLOATER. I'm listening to her totally telling Jase she did not tell James she would gun for him (Jase). She is like the Mother Hen, I can't wait for them to see this show when they are out. Dani will be SO CALLED OUT! :lol:

yep, and NOBODY sees it. Do they not see she is the one EVERYBODY goes to. Crackin me up, guess she deserves to win. :rolleyes:

i am tired of them talking. yack yack yack

i am a sov fan.. but on the rare chance that kaysar talks... he tells too much. james... i remember now why i liked him least of that group... and then he wonders why he is at the bottom of that group when it comes to trusting him.

ohhhh now jase is telling kaysar that he does NOT like janelle and what she does for a living and the kind of person she is.. ummmm like he is any better??? after his season he did a job as some kind of tease dancer at a gay club. she is a coctail waitress. he dated one of the most irritating girl of bb (holly) and he was and has proven to be the same idiot he was on bb5. ohh, and he wears makeup. :lol: last i checked people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

do they all think if they "speak frankly" that people will trust them or get on their side?

kaysar.. SHUT UP

jase... SHUT UP

james... SHUT UP

i think i am having a bb viewer breakdown. :o

they are all talking too much today.

^^^^a BB breakdown,me too fizzle, i go back to work tommorrow, i've definately watched way too much of these people this past week

and they eat ALL the time, i hope the whole house gets the slop diet for the rest of the show

did jase have a job just before entering the house this year?......and didnt janelle quit her job earlier this year too? why doesnt BB just go to the unemployment office and pick up a group and stick em in the house every year

Archived