Stupid FOTH poll

squirrel

Front Door, Fishies, Fire  

49 members have voted

1. 1. The best FOTH so far is

• Front Door
    • Fish
    • Fire

I was going through my computer today and found a bunch of BB6 videos I made, yeah I ended up watching them. I think the fish were actually the best for FOTH. Atleast there was life.

voyeurfishy.jpg

Fish were my favorite to LOOK at, I couldnt stand those damned bubbles, but I think even they (they were WAY too loud) are better then the theme song loop!

I wish we culd have a spider cam, I know they dont do much, but they could play crickets or something... LOL I had a spider when I was 18 I got him cause I was having nightmares about spiders coming out of the shower faucet at me. The dream stopped when I got "Boris" ok, so who knows where the name came from for my spider? :P damn I am showing my age!!

lol mikede.. me too. i use to love hearing the theme music because that was always the cue that the show was coming on. but then they went and put it on the live feeds. so now i just get mad when i hear it.

The dream stopped when I got "Boris" ok, so who knows where the name came from for my spider? tongue.gif damn I am showing my age!!

Look who's crawling up my walllll... black and hairy, very smalllll.... now he's up above my headddd.... hanging by a little threaddddd... BORIS THE SPIDER.... BORIS THE SPIDER....

Anyways, this it the first year I've watched the feeds so I don't know... the fire's not that bad... it's just the audio... ugh!

I think showing an empty room or SOMETHING... maybe clips from a previous season... "fun facts" perhaps?

I agree it is the sound that drives us crazy, and too loud!

The chicken coop is missing from the poll. I am trying to think back if we had the theme song for that view also. I am almost sure we did. Does anyone remember?

The BB/AU version plays back entertaining clips from the show for their breaks and is a much better approach.They are fun to watch and the sound is stable.

They should just let it play 24/7.... No FOTH at all... Gimme my moneys worth... You would think that thier high priced lawyers could deal with any fallout...

Especially the singing... How can anyone honestly say that the houseguests singing a bar or two of a tune, constitutes copyright infringement...

As far as I am concerned it could be good for the artists... Hello free advertising.....

They should just let it play 24/7.... No FOTH at all... Gimme my moneys worth... You would think that thier high priced lawyers could deal with any fallout...

Especially the singing... How can anyone honestly say that the houseguests singing a bar or two of a tune, constitutes copyright infringement...

As far as I am concerned it could be good for the artists... Hello free advertising.....

Ugh. :rolleyes:

I'm not even going to defend CBS's decisions with the singing, but as for no Foth at all... why even bother watching the show, then, if you're going to see everything (competitions, etc.) on the live feeds. If people stop watching the show, then the ratings drop, then there is no show... thus, no live feeds.

They really need soft, quiet elevator music that plays (not in a loop, however -- it should change).

----------------------------------------------------

No way, it's called elevator music for a reason. That's the only place it fits, in an elevator. I would be pulling my hair out(literally) if I had to listen to elevator music for more than 1-2 minutes. :o

I think the fish were the best. :) And it was real, no graphics or anything. As I said in a post before, the fire makes it look like you're in hell and it makes you feel like it too. :lol::(

I used to like the music too before this season, now I can't stand it.

I knew the fish would win, however I forgot about the annoying bubble sound but I'm dead sick of the current sound.

The trivia was a good idea, but man that got boring real fast, replaying replaying replaying the same questions/answers over and over. If there was a trivia to put all of the questions and answers in the proper order as shown on the feeds, I'd win.

I'm humming the bb theme song on a daily basis, I am nuts.

Archived