List of HG Connections after POV

samg

Guest StarBaby

I think when people have called George a floater, maybe they mean that he is a fly under the radar kind of guy. Although, he did do some sneaking around trying to listen at doors etc.

no problem ginger... but you cant always believe what you read.. ya know.

i think they didnt try because

1. they think they are such hot *hit that they didnt need to try.

2. they are weak and couldnt eat the slop or shave their heads because they are too vain.

3. from the sound of it, boogie was following will lead and if will didnt do it, neither was boogie.

4. jase went so far but then said he couldnt shave his pretty head :huh:

5. james really thinks he will be nominated next week and BB wanted to stop him from being able to compete in the POV comp (this is all coming from james) so james threw a hissy fit and wouldnt go further in the comp.

they knew that CG was what the house was going after, and i dont know if they thought that CG wouldnt be able to win? and that maybe kaysar would win over CG..? i just chalk it up to them being idiots. :lol:

floater is ericka .

why is she still there?

if she win bb :o:o:o:o:o:o amberalert

If he puts up marcellas then the rest of the sov6 are going to take that as a direct hit to their alliance because even though marcellas is a floater he is on the sov6 side. sov6 will think why is james nominating marcellas when marcellas would never put up a sov6, unless James has a deal with other members of the house. at that point james will be exposed and sov6+erica are going to get james out. i think james best interest is too stay with the original sov6, maybe keep his dani/CT/MM alliance if he wants but he can't put up sov6/erica/marcel. unless he wants to go home next week.

it will be a party when she leave on here

I'm So Confused! But I do agree that if James puts up Marcy, the door will be blown open. OMG the wrath of Janie and Howie and Kaysar, well, maybe he'll let him have it. I read where Kaysar said he could tell when someone is fibbin, uhhhhhh, Kaysar do you remember James? my vote is Jase, just because I have a feeling the "GoatMan" is about to explode! Baaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

call a Medic, quick........3 agreements with nolimit :P:D

The only SOV that will get mad if James noms Marcy is Janelle (since she was the 2nd person to betray the SOV & make secret alliance w/him). Kaysar has no right to be mad since he made it clear last week for any SOV who didn't like his noms to win HOH & nom who they want. Howie well Howie is Howie & not real bright so it really doesn't matter much what he thinks.

James can spin the Marcy nom easily so it will not look bad for him. After all Marcy (the swing vote) did refuse to vote with them last week.

"I read where Kaysar said he could tell when someone is fibbin, uhhhhhh, Kaysar do you remember James?

More relevant, K, do you remember the short girl (BUsto's partner) who promised not to nominate you if you gave her the endurance HOH?

And

i think james best interest is too stay with the original sov6, maybe keep his dani/CT/MM alliance if he wants but he can't put up sov6/erica/marcel. i think james best interest is too stay with the original sov6, maybe keep his dani/CT/MM alliance if he wants but he can't put up sov6/erica/marcel.

That doesn't leave ANYone to nominate: you say not Sov3, not E or Marci, can't be CG, and James has secret alliance with Dani and B. Only M&M are left, and James has already said not Jase - and Jase + CT will work to keep Diane.

Unless K&H actively tell James NOT to nom Marci James will be able to wriggle out of having done so w/o leaving Sov3+1. "Sorry Janelle."

PS: Oooops - I lost track of the broadcast schedule and was writing about Jms making the replacement nom "tonight". Following the info from the feeds makes it easy to lose track - feels like a long time since Jms put up W and CG - forgot the TV viewers hadn't seen that yet.

But despite Jms' talking about noming Jase on the show tonight, I still feel pretty sure it will be Marci; he's the only one w/ whom James has no influence right now.

CBS does such a BAD job editing the show together (lots of good feed-stuff that doesn't make it, lots of boring stuff that does) that I think they could put comps closer to broadcast time/date and still piece together a show in time for airing. Then there'd be less boring-time for the internet people.

Archived