Sunday, July 23rd

Guest StarBaby

Guest StarBaby

Best line today: Janelle, James, and others playing badminton in the backyard. Somehow talk turns to Will's nipples. Janelle said her cat had bigger nipples than he does. Gotta love it!

Guest StarBaby

LOL Janelle who claimed earlier tonight after eating pizza that she was too full to eat anymore, then consumed the feast dinner, is now opening the ice cream! Good thing she works out alot.

Guest StarBaby

I wish someone else would get out of bed so we could listen to anything but Danielle right now. I don't usually mind her, but she is just going on and on and on. Enough already!

I just mentioned that on another thread, OMG!!!! She tells too much not to mention that she talks too much. Really thinks alot of herself. :rolleyes: But I'm glad she thru jase's name out to Boogie. You know Boogie is taking all this brag to heart and will remember later.

i think dani and marcellas could be the bb6ers undoing. they trust these two way too much. danielle is talking way too much this morning with boogie. boogie just might turn around and tell james that dani should be nominated and tell him how she talked her butt off this morning and told all to boogie.

Fizzle, we must be watching the same show, just makes me wonder what others are watching?

:huh::)

Guest StarBaby

Now that would be funny, Fizzle. Especially given the way she is tooting her own horn this morning. And anyone who doesn't consider Dani dangerous either never watched her season or are just clueless.

" b.. er guts"

I thought that said "beer guts" at first. (I didn't get much sleep last night)

I never thought about Boogie turning it around and saying Danielle wants James out. But I think James trusts Danielle enough not to put her up. I remember reading somewheres that James wants either boogie or Will leaving this week. Then again. There's about 24 hours until the ceremony so anything can happen.

LOL chopped liva... its a good think someone other than me knows.... i sometimes wonder if i am in the wrong place... like there is another Mortys in a parallel world.

dont worry chopped liva, i have seen others just like us.. i know they are here somewhere!!!

I still think she should have gone week 1. She does think the world of herself. And she annoys me the same way Kaysar did last year, when she talks about HOW smart she is. If you're smart, you're smart you don't need to tell people you are.

What amuses me is to listen to them tell lies to each other.

Guest StarBaby

Thank goodness the other houseguest are up and about! At least we will have someone else to listen to. And Dani just mentioned it is sprinkling outside; guess it does rain in southern California!

So do you think Will and Mike want to meet only with Kaysar and James and exclude Janelle and Howie because they are afraid Janelle is too smart for them and will see through it if they are lying?

They want James to put up Marcellas and vote him out and if Janelle was there she would not agree to it.

I think they would be stupid to say anything to James. Poor guy cant keep his mouth shut either. ;)

Janelle won't be impressed if James does put up Marcellas.

Guest StarBaby

The other reason they don't want Howie or Janie there is because Boogie and Will plan to offer safety next week to Kaysar and James ONLY, for putting up and getting out Marcy this week.

Archived