kinda dull so far!

GUESTOFBB

newbies you gotta love em :huh:

20r9yu1.jpg

for lack of a better place to post this...

I was thinking this morning, that the show reminds me of a book called "The River". It's a sequel to "The Hatchet", a story about a boy who survives a small plane crash in the wilderness(not to be confused with LOST!).

(spoiler alert)

The boy survives...

(end of spoiler)

In "The River", two government agents come to the boy, wanting him to take them back to the wilderness and show how he was able to survive. They explain that based on their training, it would seem impossible for him to have done all he did. So, the boy agrees. After a few ho-hum days of 'this is how I discovered I could make fire from flint/etc, the agents were very impressed. However, the boy was saying this is all wrong, it's too easy, the challenge, the emotions, the fear of survival, it isn't here.

That is what I feel is missing from BB Allstars. It's not that the HGs aren't allstars. But they know what is supposed to happen, the emotions they are supposed to feel, how they are(and at times are not) supposed to react. Because of this, although they are trying to 'play the game', it comes off to everyone(them and us) that they are just going thru the motions. And I believe it's why so many of them are a)complaining about the game and b)wishing they could just end it now and leave.

Archived