POV Ceremony - Nominations

billw84

NOT who you want him to ....... who you believe he WILL  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who WILL James replace CG with....???

• Boogie
    • Jase
    • Other.....(who and why)
  2. 2. Who WILL go home on Thursday?

• Will
    • Boogie
    • Jase
    • Other......(who and why)

I don't get it either. Okay you have this plan that you want to get out CG and oops it doesn't work okay plan B get out another player...should be one of chilltown

but....

that's the problem when a. you have two alliances to please and b. when you have already promised the entire house you wouldn't put them up

now he has to and is pissed

too bad I say.....GET RID OF WILL OR BOOGIE OR JASE

James promised everyone else, so whoever goes up will consider himself "lied to", so he'll have to get over that and chalk it up to a lessons learned about promising yourself into a corner. As Danielle said, there's gotta be three in mind for you to want to go.

I'm all for putting up Jase. Jase played in the POV, so "technically" it wouldn't be a back door. When Janelle asked Booger this afternoon if Jase was in his alliance, Booger kinda tapped danced around and alluded to Jase as a floater, so I don't think he'd be too angry to see him go up. Booger's primary goal: keep Will.

I would like to see them get rid of chill town. But, I would still like to see Will be the first one in sequester...that would really piss him off...and that amuses me for some reason!

Guest StarBaby

Well prepare to call him an idiot, because based on what he is saying to the Sov right now, he doesn't want to put up Jase. BUT, he sounds like he is going to put up Boogie, and send Boogie out! I could live with that.

See, I completely disagree that it is a good idea to take out either boogie OR will this week. Since right now they are an alliance that James could side with if the sov try to throw him under the bus, to use his favorite phrase.

Which leaves the following people:

Jase

Marcellas

Erika

Diane

and Danielle.

He wont get rid of Danielle. He lobbied so hard last week to keep Diane ..

He KNOWS that Marcellas is loyal to Janie, and that Erika is loyal to Kaysar. He can't for obvious reasons go after his direct alliance right now, so the best move for him would be to be cut off one of the two people who support the other people from season 6. As that 'weakens' them, without officially going after his alliance.

Jase is strong right now, but I could see him being useful to James down the road.

The best course of action for JAMES would be to put Erika or Marcellas.

Of those two, my personal choice would be Erika.

Guest StarBaby

James isn't even considering Marcy or Erika right now. He has said they are useful to them right now, and he feels that neither of them would nominate the Sovs if they get HOH.

man i dont see why they all afraid to put up the leech ericka. she is a floater so get her outta there. she aint no allstar

george is numbers too. if hoh change hands next week so will ericka . this is her track record

Guest StarBaby

One more time, the first five out don't go to sequester. This is week three, so there are two more weeks after this one until they start going to sequester.

I really, really hope that he puts up Jase and Jase is gone. BUT, I don't think that would happen. I think that Mike is going to be nominated. Whether or not Mike goes over Will depends on how Will and Mike campaign. I think Will wants to leave and Mike wants to stay. With that said, the house probably will vote out Will just to shut him up. It would be in their best interest to get rid of Mike instead of Will. My BIG question is, "How will Chilltown be after one of them leaves?" I think Chilltown will fall apart after one is voted out.

VERY ODD......I started this Poll and Thread and my post was of course the first one. NOW it says someone esle started the poll and thread, they are the first poster and my post is GONE.

NOT a big deal.......just very ODD.

hahaha i noticed that too i thought i was the second post but i'm now like the second last.... i think the thread merged or something

I think that the HG are too trusting and not playing without emotion. I believe that Will is playing the game by saying he is not playing the game. I don't think that they should leave him in the game for one more moment. He and Boogie are playing a very quiet game....... like a snake lying back waiting to strike. We still have too many floaters...... people who will go with whomever from week to week to save them selves. You can't trust them or count on them. They are playing the game by flying under the radar and not taking a stand for any side. Will can use this to his advantage as he can manipulate them when he needs them.

My vote would be to eliminate Will and Jase next.

Will thinks that he is safe still.

Archived