Ear problems

TrishX3

What's up with all the ear problems in the house? First Howie had ear problems, then Boogie, then Will, and now Kaysar. :blink:

Just think it's weird that these ear infections(or whatever they are) are hitting them one by one, kinda creepy. :(

Guest StarBaby

Kaysar's problem apparantly has something to do with the veto comp today. They were talking about diving in the blue stuff and james had earplugs. Kay said that is when his ear got messed up.

Well Kaysar said that it happened today. Something about him being underwater(guess from the comp). So I guess it's from swimming?

But it seems very painful and Kaysar is saying, "F@ck! Someone get a doctor in here!."

It's just weird that they're all getting it. Howie got his almost a week ago. Boogie got his a couple of days ago, Will yesterday and now Kaysar today. Hope they get better soon. :)

I believe they do have a doctor that comes in. Cause Howie said he saw him after the HoH comp and he gave him some drops to use.

I think that all the ear problems are from having to dive into crap like slop and blueberries etc.

Some people would take longer than others to show symptoms, depending on their immune systems.

Kaysar is in agonizing pain right now, it seems to be hitting him even harder than it did the rest. I don't know if it's because he may not tolerate pain as well, or what the reason is. Dr. Howie treated him with the same stuff the doctor gave him {alcohol and ear drops}, and it seemed to make it worse.

janelle said that he was in the dr and might have to go to the hospital.

maybe his eardrum bursted. all i know is i cant stand pain in my ear. i would be screaming and kicking someone. definatly not something that is to be played with.

Would Big Brother have the same rule as Survivor when it comes to people leaving for medical treatment? Like when Michael fell in the fire during season 2 or this past season when Bruce was having stomach pains, when they left to see a doctor they were automatically taken out of the game. If Kaysar did go to the hospital would he be allowed to go back in the house?

i dont believe they would be able to come back to the house. last year when april was having a panic attack and was in the DR, they said if she went to the hospital that she would not be able to come back to the house.

Kaysar said he was in so much pain that he couldn't walk straight and was in so much pain he felt like throwing up. :( But he said that he's back to normal now. Luckily the doc was able to drain his ear out before it got infected. :)

Archived