Competition Ideas

lovely

How about all of the houseguest's are on a circular platform spinning, and in the middle there is a fire. This would give the expression, 'if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen' a whole new meaning.

How about all of the houseguest's are on a circular platform spinning, and in the middle there is a fire. This would give the expression, 'if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen' a whole new meaning.

-------------------------------------------

That made me think of something. Since the theme of the house is kinda like heaven and hell. Put a fire in the middle as you said(will a grill or something around it of course) then wait until it gets scorching hot. Then they could blow some ice cold air or snow into it. Then keep alternating between extremely hot and cold temps. One minute you're shivering, one minute you're sweating like a pig. ;)

Each of them individually in a prison cell - theres this water faucet dripping slowly...drip drip drip drip. That is the only thing they can hear day in and day out. They have no one to talk to, no activities and bread and water for consumption. The last one remaining wins..............

:lol: ginger... okokok.. and every once and a while let a rat loose in their cells.

you know ginger, we can go all night.. all week.. all summer with our evil bb prison ideas. :D:D

A couple of ideas based on the Pressure cooker...

First - the Cooler. Similar design, but "As the heat is on, the temperature drops!"

Secondly, the Dark Room. The HGs are locked in a darken box, which we view via night vision cameras. You can throw in the spiders and snakes too!

Another idea is a Chain Gang. All HGs are chained together and the last one to drop out is the winner. They can move about the house and everything while chained together, but if they leave the chain they are out!

Could go on for days!

I'd like an endurance challenge type comp - one which extends past the live show, but the challenge is to get out of it first (along the lines of the Caged Veto comp in BB5).

I like it.

Or, lock them all in a seperate telephone booth sized boxes that they cannot see/hear out of. Tell them there is no sleeping, kneeling, etc. The last person who comes out of their box wins and BB doesn't tell you when you are the last person. They'd have to throw in some twists for tv. Maybe offer them something in exchange for giving up HOH every so often. After so many hours set up water to drip incessiantly on the top of the box.... maybe some nasty smells.

The winner could be in the box for 20 hours when the second place was only in their box for 2. [They would, of course, have to remove their watches before going in.]

Each of them individually in a prison cell - theres this water faucet dripping slowly...drip drip drip drip. That is the only thing they can hear day in and day out. They have no one to talk to, no activities and bread and water for consumption. The last one remaining wins..............

and play a song, over and over and over, sped up, slowed down, played backwards... :lol::lol:

How about good ole fashioned "Duel to the Death" with swords, shields, and a mime. Last person standing wins the competition.

and play a song, over and over and over, sped up, slowed down, played backwards

That was actually one of the competitions on the second season of the mole when it was down to the final four.

They put this guy in a room all night playing "Tiny Bubbles" at regular speed, fast speed, slow speed, backwards, etc.

Another idea is a Chain Gang. All HGs are chained together and the last one to drop out is the winner. They can move about the house and everything while chained together, but if they leave the chain they are out!

Could go on for days!

Wow, that has got to be the best idea I've seen! I would hate having being chained to someone when they have to use the bathroom... especially if they have to produce a floater or a sinker. ewwww

Great idea.

That was actually one of the competitions on the second season of the mole when it was down to the final four.

They put this guy in a room all night playing "Tiny Bubbles" at regular speed, fast speed, slow speed, backwards, etc.

Thanks Caj, I had forgotten where I'd seen that before, but I remembered it was "tiny bubbles"

I thought that was awesome :lol:

All right its time for a shakeup this week. The one competion I seem to remember is that game were they throw the balls down this path it bounces of one wall then the other and then whoever gets closet to the hole without going in wins. I would like to see that game played this week. What do you guys think? I remember Maggie, and Adria won there HOH's in this game.

we do need new comps but I have little faith in BB being able to come up with something like that. I think they should do an HOH just like the POV this week. Have number 6 be HOH today gone tommrow!! See how many keep going!!

" And Jee too I think."

O yeah who can forget Jee im stupid!!!!!!

Archived