Saturday, July 22nd

CeCiMom

Will was washing the dishes!!! :blink: Guess he's a bit worried about this nomination.. ;)

ok this made me laugh...

cg and howie talking, and cg says something like im going up against one of the best bb players. and howie goes dont worry hes 5 years removed and cg says, well im 6 years removed. and howie was like, oh yeah you have a point georgie.. hahaha..

maybe you had to watch it for it to be funny, because all of the sudden, it doesn't sound too amusing.. <_<

(approximately 12:30 - 1:22AM BB time) Diane, and Janelle joined James and Danielle in the hoh room, Erika & Marcellas were already there. Janelle was/is so drunk that she fell off the bed while trying to catch almonds with her mouth. Her breasts kept popping out of her bikini and everyone tried to calm her down. Finally Marcellas took her under his wing (arm) to care for her, "my god, what have they done to you? honey, where's your lipstick?" It was hilarious. Then, howie joined them and of course things turned sexual. They got a vase and named it "Maggie", and started enacting various sexual acts on it as if it were her. They were showing how loose she was... first a finger, then a hand, then Janey's foot.

Now, they have moved downstairs to join Jase rapping.

6:30 am and Dani, Jani and Howie in bathroom, doing the silly Howie sayings. Then they quiet down and looking at each other. Howie calls Dani out and says "You are back to the BB3 Dani" and she says "No, Howie the BB3 Dani is gone....Redemption, Howie, Redemption" ?????? WTH does that mean? Howie is really calling her out, but also reassures Howie that she doesn't bite the hand that feeds her, stated how the BB6 saved her......Let it alone, Spirit of the Law or is she saying Letter of the Law (a little bit of slurring, Dani) I think is was the Liquor of the Law :huh:

Thank you chopped Liva I was wondering what Howie said to Dani that made her go off...Now she had call herself stupid for not playing the game... and not getting HOH... I think NOW she is playing because what ever he said woke her up. She also stated to Howie that she will vote however she damn well please.. :huh: If it did thanks Howie and Howie needs to stop listening to CG... In a cunning way CG was trying to get Howie to turn on James..by using the fatherly figure advice ;)

yeah, sparklet, it was a glare down between the 2 and Howie wasn't giving in for a second. He told Dani she's really playing the game now and he's watching. It was great! I can't believe this wasn't in the updates, because they were on 2 of the screens when I saw them, then Dani started cleaning the kitchen.

Yeah that was stupid of Howie though..HE REALLY DOES NEED RACHEL...They are not going to have questions HOH comps for long...When Howie thinks he is on top he gets real cocky and he does some stupid things...In a way he tip his hands and let Dani know how the SOVs really feel about her... She knows she is not safe with them.. What strategy is he playing??? Didnt he learn that the people you make mad...Remember April when he had to turn around and eat crow because she became HOH and he was scared he was going up... PLAY THE GAME HOWIE...

good for janelle: she directly said to mike: is jase with your alliance?

mike: NO, i mean he hangs around us, he's cool with us

janelle: well, chicken george said he IS with you guys

mike....................has to do a lot of blah blah blabbing

not that any of this means much, but im glad she got a direct question at him

james is being a total baby that things didnt go his way

i dont see quite what the big deal is, there are still plently of people to send home......

george is sitting all alone in the gym.. probably because he heard everyone bitching about the pov and him winning.

that is so NOT OK! he probably feels everyone doesnt like him at all. jerks.

If you wanted him to win or not...its stupid to treat him like that..Felt bad 4 him.

James should of listened when he was told to have 3 people in mind to go on the block. It does not work out how you want all the time.

Whoever did the least of whatever they did for Veto should go up with Will

Archived