Thank You Messages

bbfan100

Wish I could help more but I have other things going on. Next year looks slimmer for helping and watching, except for August, September. It's too bad Big Brother and the WSOP happen at the same time.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey thanks for the recognition....My post arent always that great ....for one its usually 12:00 -6:00 am in the morning for me watching these feeds...yes I have no life....but I must say tonight has been one of the best nights ever on the feeds....Alcohol and the Hooka....really makes the house lovely....I couldnt post the updates tonight because so much was happening with the "rapping" from Jase and the booger using the "N" word George "with Dick Prick" rap....Daneille is WASTED.... and Dani, Erica, and Diane giving Kaysar the 3rd degree....Thats about as up to date as I can get....this night has been WILD.....its 6 am my time and these HG are still up singing (then we get flames) dancing rapping.....NO FIGHTS TONIGHT.....

But anywhoo....I'm out for now....I really hope someone got the clip of the "rap" show it was crazy....it just confirms that fact that Jase and Booger are idiots... :lol:

thanks, blah, just got up and turned it on, bottle of liquor on the counter in 2 screens, Jani up, then Marcy asleep in the other. Can't wait to read on what happened all last night. But recap was excellent, once again I sleep thru the good chit!

signed,

"the other bridesmaid" aka LIVA :D

I would also like to thank the recappers, moderators, administrators, etc. and everyone else for making this my "must visit" BB All Stars site.

I have lurked here for the past couple years, but actually joined for the first time this year. You do a wonderful job and as I work strange hours and cannot watch the feeds myself, I appreciate being able to come here when I do get a chance to catch up on what's happened/happening in the house.

Thank, again!

:D great updates and great main page. i always miss the good stuff late at night. its nice to know that when i wake up, Morty's crew have it covered.

Thank You for allowing me to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome (even though I didn't make the list dumbblonde

=====================================================================

I didn't put your name cause I copied and pasted all the names from the front page of Morty's...sorry...everyone who posts updates and spoilers whoever yu are thank you so much.

All the names I copied are at the bottom of this page

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

:lol: Sounds like it was an interesting competition designed to show who would really play the game or just how far some would go to stay, just to be voted out next week ( CG :rolleyes: ). I am new to this board and haven't subscribed to the feeds so I wanted to thank those who keep us posted. I was afraid that I would be addicted to live feeds but I think I am addicted to this site...... I'm losing sleep :lol:

Thank you list for people who kept posting during the wakeup calls and Veto after Morty and I passed out. :unsure:

April, atlranger, beckyphry, Carvin, Daisyflower, deniselane, dumblonde, istrain, jamikin, jayjay, Jordan, JulieBoBulie, Lucious_Liz, Moose, nursie, Shalanne, spr1ngtime, Tracyrm, TrishX3 and WV Lady.

I think those of you who keep us up with what's happening do a great job too. Thank you!!

I think it's funny how if you just watch the show, it's like a completely different show, than if you keep up with what's happening on the feeds.

I don't always have time to read all the updates, and if I just watch the episodes, and come check out the message boards, I don't really know what's going on!

I wonder -- do they do that on purpose, so people feel like the need the feeds more to find out what's really going on? Or are they just trying to manipulate the game for some other reason?

I know they only have so much time per episode, but they show so many recaps from previous shows, and leave out sooooo much!

I always take note of the posters names when I read the updates.

You guys really do a great job, putting your lives on hold to keep us all updated , and really doing it in a very unbiased and "professional" manner.

Thanks, all of you "unsung heroes".

This is my last night posting here... I am moving out of my home..and on to bigger and better things..hope you all keep updating so when I look in here months down the road I iwll know what I missed..thanks to you all again. :D

I want to thank you all also for keeping us up-to-date so faithfully! I don't have the live feeds and I have 3 small children that I spend alot of time with during the day, so it's great to come in here and catch up at nights!

Thank you all for taking the time to do this for us! I'm sure your lives are on hold through September while you stick by the monitor for us, so much appreciated! You are the best!!! :D

I too would like to thank you as well as the Thursday night crew who do such a GREAT job at putting word for word information in the live chat!!!

It is kind of funny that this is here...

We were camping the last two weeks and going through BB withdrawal (no tv/internet connection). On Tuesday night we were out walking the dog when I made a stop at the restroom. When I came out, my son excitedly came up to me and said, "Jase was evicted, mom!" I immediately asked him how he knew, when he said he was walking by one of the rigs and heard it. We went back to the rig in question and I knocked on the door. The lady immediately invited us in to come watch the rest of it. I tied our dog up and joined in on the fun.

At the end of the show, our dog got spooked (very strange) and bolted, taking the rig's awning and everything with it making a HUGE clatter. We ran out to find the dog missing and the rig's awning wrapped around the front of the rig. The family said immediately that they would watch my kids and to go find our dog. Suddenly, I had a search party of 20, from teens to grandparents, strangers, searching in the dark. We searched for two hours when we decided she would have to find her own way home.

The BB fan family comforted my kids the entire time. My dog showed up at 3 in the morning and we had the rig fixed over the next couple of days. That family was great. They even invited us back on Thursday night to watch the eviction and to eat s'mores.

BB Fans are the greatest!!!!!

We do seem to have a whole mess of really nice people here. OP, I'm glad that we could help in some way, and my thanks go out to the updaters also. {I'm not sure if I posted in this thread or not-------it looks like it's been merged}. I kind of lose track.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw this thread, and I want to say thank you to everyone who posted and also to the other transcriptionists. Morty's is a great place to be, and while the posters might not always agree on everything, the atmosphere is a great relief from some of the other sites. :)

This is the list for today SO FAR for text - April, Carvin, Catniptoy, Catwishes, dumblonde, I must be crazy, jayman23, Jem, ladybugjd, lisasf, Mendes56, PaganMom, Ptmsf, sakya23 and smcclinsey.

Pictures - nebartist and Carvin

and for Video - nyxxie and squirrel

Thank you!!

here is yesterdays

April, BamaLady, BBNut, bella, Cajunboiler, CarolP, Catniptoy, chatterbox, Daisyflower, DitzyLushGirl, dumblonde, eyeluvhowie, I must be crazy, jayman23, Jem, jinx, kslmbuggie, LadieJL, lisasf, LovesBigBrother, luv2watch, Lynnmurr, MaineCopper, morty, myss911, nursie, Ptmsf, Rod, SamTheCat, squirrel, Tracyrm, tulip22, valkyrie and WannaBeBB7 :)

Archived