Suggestions on how CBS can "spice up" this season?

How can they make this show more eventful and exciting?

I remember last year, this forum was buzzing with fans of the sov6 and the nerdherd. This place was awesome.

This year this forum, and this season is much more mellow.

But then again, the season has just begun, so there is a lot of time for the show to become awesome once again.

Any suggestions on how CBS can make the show better?

Better comps are a must - but it's better twists they need!

Everything is so predictable - especially considering it's second time round for this lot!

The double HoH thing was a start, though didn't really shock the HGs or viewers.

I've said it before but the twists in BBUSA don't really affect the core elements of the game. Weekly HoH comps, nominations, vetos and evictions are a certainty in BBUSA!

BBUK really improved when the big twists affected major things in the house, meaning with nominations, competitions and even evictions the housemates can never guarantee that things are exactly as they seem!

For example, back in BB5 we had a double eviction where the two evictees were secretly moved to a "bedsit", where they spent the next week watching their HMs on a live feed before rejoining the house (which resulted in a huge fight, security entering the house, the police being called, a housemate collapsing, one being thrown out and half the house getting official warnings).

We had a fake eviction this year too where the "evictee" moved to "the House next door". They were then joined by five new HMs, and had the responsibility of choosing which of these were evicted. Actually though each evictee moved into the main house!

A twist from last year saw one HM challenged to get themselves nominated in order to be guaranteed immunity from eviction, while three new HMs were hidden in the Secret Garden and had to rely on one of the original HMs to steal food, clothing and toiletries from the main house - and also secretly usher them into the house for showers - in order to move in.

And in one of my favourite tasks each housemate was assigned a number and told they would work in the BB workhouse in individual work rooms 101, 102, 103 etc. However, the real task was that only worker number 1 would do the task in room 101, with the other HMs enjoying luxury parties while they were working. They had to convince worker number 1 they were doing the same challenges in order to pass the task.

new cast , new producers, new station

This forum was mellower @ the start of last season than this season. When it heated up last year, the board got so crowded that it was darned near impossible to read let alone post. If it gets to that point again this year, I hope the show is more exciting.

Ditch the current HG and put in 14 strangers

I completely agree! I already love and love to hate all of the houseguests because I know them from previous seasons. Give us some new blood!

I think because it IS All Stars, the winner should get a million bucks, not 500 grand. They also need completely new comps. The Q & A competitions need to be better or be all together eliminated. There should be more endurance comps. They should go back to the good old days with no clock and washing clothes by hand.

Because these guys have all done this before, this season should be completely different, IMO. They should take a note from BB UK. From that earlier post, it sounds like their twists created good drama. Two HOH the first week was a good move in the right direction. I think slop instead of PB&J is a lame change.

CBS, please feed us live-feed watchers a bone! If you do read these posts, please at least give us the sound of a fire when you show fire! You should have learned from previous seasons that live-feed viewers grow to hate the BB theme song very quickly!

Archived