Wouldn't it be funny if.......

cktb2793

OK.....so James has chosen to ignore Danielle's advice that her gut feeling tells her that Jase will come back to bite James in the ass if he doesn't evict him this week and is going to put up Will and CG in order to get rid of CG instead.

Wouldn't it be funny if 5 people then voted to kick out Will instead?? Or even BETTER, if CG got Veto???

I would LOVE to see one of the 2 happen.

I agree! also...I hope if CG does get nominated he will win VETO...I really like ol' George. I think he is alot smarter than people think.

I'd be happier if CG and Will went up, then one of the luck-of-the-draw people who are chosen to play the veto win it, use it on CG and really try to mix the game up! I can dream...

Maybe that is James "real" plan?

Be nice if it was. But I think he just wants CG out. Jase or Will really need to go this week if he wants to be safe, but he doesn't seem to realize that. I really hope his nominations backfire on him just like Kayser's did and CG stays.

:lol: she sure is a wack job. and when she gets all wacked out and mad, her eyes look like could jump out and kill someone.

i am surprised she is not in prison for murder or something crazy like that.

If Chicken George is voted out this week, I'll consider it a wasted week, a wasted nomination, and a wasted eviction. He's the most non-threatening person there. Danielle tried to tell James that it was a bad idea, and he usually takes her advice----I'm really surprised he didn't this time, because she was right.

It will be funny when/if sov finds out about James' new ct alliance. Some ppl probably think it's dumb for him to lie to sov and be in another alliance just like he did last year. Others might say it's smart because he knows that sov will put him up first when it gets down to just sov. But, James will probably also be the first to go between his new group of Danielle, Will and booger. So either way, he's screwed.

If they get rid of CG this week, the whole damn house is retarded. He is someone they could get rid of at anytime really, not like he is winning stuff left and right. They have bigger targets then him to deal with. James was bitching about the noms last week, this is his chance to do what he wanted Kaysar to do, but he may 'chicken'" out like the wimp we know he is it seems!!

the only reason Danielle was trying to convince James not to put up George is because she wanted Marcellas put up. That right there made James nervous, as he knew his BB6 alliance would not be pleased. It was a smart move on his part, but I don't respect him for it, as he bitched a mile a minute about Kayser's nominees.

the only reason Danielle was trying to convince James not to put up George is because she wanted Marcellas put up. That right there made James nervous, as he knew his BB6 alliance would not be pleased. It was a smart move on his part, but I don't respect him for it, as he bitched a mile a minute about Kayser's nominees.

WRONG.......Danielle told him to put JASE up with CG and have everybody vote out Jase. She NEVER told James to put up Marcellus. She told James she had a gut feeling that it would come back to bite him in the ass if he didn't get rid of jase this week. Janes was too mujch of a wimp to do it. Just like he accused Kayser of last week. Janelle seems to be the only one in that group with any guts.

tvwatcher says:

If they get rid of CG this week, the whole damn house is retarded. He is someone they could get rid of at anytime really, not like he is winning stuff left and right. They have bigger targets then him to deal with. James was bitching about the noms last week, this is his chance to do what he wanted Kaysar to do, but he may 'chicken'" out like the wimp we know he is it seems!!

********************************************************************************

Although I agree that someone else should have gone up...like Jase...I don't think they could get rid of CG at anytime because there will always someone stronger who NEEDS to go first (inflection for how the HG would feel) and he then would end up at the final two because they wanted to deal with the bigger targets, you know?

I cannot wait to see who he tries to align with to save himself!!! We will now see him 'play' the game...at least I hope...should be a VERY interesting week!!

I would be happy to see George win the whole thing. LOL I know I am in the minority on that one though! :)

The way I see him is that he could help out any of the sides. He could be the vote to change things in their favor. Then they kick him out 3rd. LOL

That is when he would win something.. hah

I am interested in this week though, to see how it goes for him.

Archived