SURVEY...HAND WASHING

kathy65324

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always wash my hands no matter what time of the day it is. And if I can't wash them then I use hand sanitizer. I think it's completely digusting to not wash your hands. Only excuse is if there is no water, soap, or hand sanitizer. Doesn't take long to do. :)

they had a segment on the news one time about testing those ice cream trucks that go ding ding and sell icecream in your neighborhood. they tested it for everything to see if they are safe.

one of the things that came back from the test was traces of urine. :huh::blink: besides all the usual bacterias and mouse droppings.. (which everyone expects) the urine was the shocker.

so the next time you hear DING DING DING ice cream for sale... think urine :unsure:

My uncle used to tell us that the Ice Cream Man picked his nose. So I was always terrified of eating anything from his truck.. Then 2 summers ago, there was an expose in our local paper.. An Ice Cream Man was busted for urinating AND defecating in buckets in his truck.. EWWE.

I cut the article out and mailed it to my uncle.. All I wrote was..where have the days gone when the Ice Cream Man used to just pick his nose?

i dont trust anyone anyone that drives around in a truck with ice cream stickers on it playing annoying music.

the fact that the report said it was an ACCEPITABLE amount of urine really shocked me. since when is there an acceptable amount of something like that.

::::::goes up to icecream truck... "ehhh since its an acceptible amount of urine, i will take a dipped cone":::::::

<_<

If the HGs lived alone, then not washing their hands would be gross but it would be their own gross. Living with others, it's disgusting and unsanitary. You'd think one of the other HGs would call them out on it, but they prolly don't wash their hands either. They have some nerve calling Diane trailer trash when they act like it too.

hey, i just thought of something..... everyone is so worried about washing hands after using the bathroom.. but i would be more worried about cleaning the toilet seat before sitting on it.

all those asses using the same toilet... kinda makes the hand washing not a big deal.

Side note: a actually hate using a toilet outside of my home.. so when i do, i clean the seat first.

i wonder if they have liners in the bb bathroom.

at work there are only 6 women using the bathroom with 2 stalls in it. 3 of us use one stall and the other 3 use the other stall... and i STILL break out the cleaning spray before using the toilet.

ohh and i have a 5 year old nephew that decided he could get out of washing his hands if he just didnt use them lmao and he has pretty good aim for not using his hands.

i am with you King... if i woke up in the middle of the night and actually got out of bed, i wouldnt be able to fall back asleep.

i go before bed and first thing in the morning.

my husband however wakes up several times during the night to go to the bathroom... and after each time he will drink a glass of water... ummmmmm no wonder he keeps waking up.. :lol::lol:

After five hand washes one should always use one of those dry washes.

On topic: Never leave the bathroom without washing....remember if you don't wash your hands than you are contaminating the door handle and anything else you may touch.

There are diseases carried by body fluids and urine is a body fluid.

Could accidentally put your hands in your mouth or up your nose when in a deep sleep and transfer cooties in the process.

I just hope the non-hand washers don't wake up from their sleep, urinate/bm and don't wash their hands and then go prepare the meals for the day or bake their favorite someone a nice batch of chocolate chip cookies.

Oh, you should just wash your hands when exiting the bathroom - it's good practice.

"I wake up in the middle of the night all the time to go to the bathroom...its not because of a bad bladder its because of the ammount of water I consume throughtout the day being an athlete."

Sounds to me like an enlarged prostate problem... Not to worry you, but you may want to get that checked out...

Unless ur a girl, then it could be the water thing....

I have like 5 bottles around my apartment and 1 in my car ....1 in my purse and even 1 in the bathroom....I was my hands all the time and I usually take a shower 2 times a day.....sometimes 3 if I get "lucky" YKWIS lol :lol:

Im sorry King of Reality tv...do you drink more than 2 gallons of water throughout the day? No you dont...and untill you do dont tell me any doctor responses...I sweat out more in a day than you do in a month..

man its so apparent how there are no athletes on this board....everyone asking for physical contests...people not going to the bathroom more than twice a day...come on...what do all you people do is watch these feeds? this is sick...as I can see most of you think these people are athletes also...what a joke!!!!!!!1

I lost 4lbs yesterday in the 100 degree heat...I bet all you non athletes wish you could loose that in a year...dont ever try and play doctor to me when you have no idea what being an athlete is...and yes I take offense to that

really, I was confused there for a second because I just saw howie on T.V. Thanks for clearing that up for me I thought I missed an eviction. Take the joke and move on. ;)

Archived