SURVEY...HAND WASHING

kathy65324

Ok, here it is.....

We all discuss about the houseguests wash and dont wash their hands after using the bathroom.. how many of you "actually" wash your hands after using the bathroom in the middle of the night?

I will be the first one to answer.... I dont! I am really a fanantic about washing my hands, but in the middle of the night, i dont!

so, how many of you out there are like me.... or are you the kind of person that washes your hands no matter what?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always wash my hands no matter if it is in the middle of the night or in the afternoon. I dont know why you wouldnt wash your hands after you go!

Times to wash - after the bathroom, before touching food and after, and went they feel gross!

Even though you are joking it is still gross that you said it! :huh:

In the middle of the night, im lucky if i find the bathroom!!! im more than half asleep and i pretty much get to the bathroom by feel and memory... im sorry but the last thing i am thinking of at that time, is washing my hands. All my mind is on is....getting there and getting back to bed, without waking myself up too much.... LOL! Sorry, just being honest! Call me gross if you must... :(

i would have to say that if i do end up needing to use the bathroom during the night i'd be more likely to rince off my hand in a fast way...instead of the full soap lather and rince i'd usually do during "awake hours"

Which is dirtier: Your genitals or a shopping cart? Your genitals or your steering wheel? Your genitals or a door knob? Your genitals or your keyboard? Is there anything you touch on a daily basis that is cleaner than your genitals? I keep my junk clean and therefore do not have to obsess over hand washing after urination.

Carvin,

It isn't your Junk we're worried about. It is the stuff inside your junk that comes out that you then spread all over everyone elses stuff, that is concerning.

That being said, I am not a wash my hands in the middle of the night person either. I am lucky I don't literally break my face when I walk into walls headed for the bathroom. Why wash your hands at night? Whose hands are you shaking in your sleep? Are you borrowing other people's pens or pencils? The only things I touch at night while I am sleeping are my bedding and myself! Until I meet someone in the middle of the night, in my bedroom, whose hand I feel compelled to shake as I am trying not to have a heart attack about the intruder in my house, I think I'll leave my hand washing to my morning routine. :ph34r:

Archived