• Will
    • Boogie
    • Marcellas
    • Chicken George
    • Jase
    • Danielle
    • Erika
    • Diane

I was going to do a poll of who is your fave house guest but was wondering if there is already one on this board and if this kind of poll is allowed?Thank you so much. Any info appreciated.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

janelle gonna win and you sov fanboys/girls knows this

so no poll is needed

just thought it'd be fun...this is all in fun right??? Listen if the bb6ers lose I'll be crying in my beer but that's the game right?? good sportsmanship???you win some...you lose some... :mellow:

i'm a janelle fan, and a lot of the reasonfor that is because of the anti-janelle people out there :)......i was rooting more for diane to win, but now that she's actually let mike touch her i am just too grossed out

oh, and rephrasing the obvious: my LEAST favorite is mike (still refusing to refer to him as 'boogie')

i'm a janelle fan, and a lot of the reasonfor that is because of the anti-janelle people out there ......i was rooting more for diane to win, but now that she's actually let mike touch her i am just too grossed out

oh, and rephrasing the obvious: my LEAST favorite is mike (still refusing to refer to him as 'boogie') - nursie

You're right! Instead of 'boogie' he should be nicknamed 'jacky/wacky' or my personal favorite. jerk off! :lol:

waste bandwidth cause everybody and their mama know every thread on here janelle wins

There IS a poll like that and it was on page 1 the last I checked. It was pretty new because only 6 people had voted.

Bitterness? I don't care. I have my crash helmet on, my catchers' reinforced jock, and I'm ready to do battle. Just stopped in here for a refresher.

I voted for Danielle who is playing very smart right now. She refused to bend to Kaysar's wishes about voting for Diane (and got no grief about it...go girl!) and I was really impressed because she was right...of the two nominees Nak was the smarter one to vote for. Although, I was surprised Will voted to keep Nak! Kind of does suggest that he really doesn't give a heck about the game.

Believe me when I say this, I voted for Janelle to be voted in to the house. But now...I want Danielle to do well.

There IS a poll like that and it was on page 1 the last I checked. It was pretty new because only 6 people had voted.

tarman I did a search for Polls and didn't have anything like this one come up. If I missed it I apologize...not trying to step on anyones toes...

I dont know why we even do these pools when we know Janelle or Kaysar will be 1 or 2 virtually everytime? LOL. I voted for Will my second choice would have been Chiken George!

Archived