Revenge of the Houseguests

nursie

I'm glad they added Monica and Sara. Justin is a waste of space and Jack and Jun talk too much. Hopefully they'll have something to contribute.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin and Ivette aren't even posting- why are they even on there? Dana, Jack, and Jun do too much of the posting. I just imagine Dana's annoying accent in all those posts and get chills, heh. I can't wait to see the things Monica has to say since she's brutally honest and keeps it real.

and someone tell Jack the Cold War's over- we won!

I miss Sarah and Rachel both from last years' group. Rachel was the only one that could put the lid on Howie. I imagine Sarah will be doing her best damage control on James' behalf. She's already had her myspace taken over by people complaining about her boyfriend. And that was before he went off on Janelle during his good-bye message to Kaysar.

Monica's long post was great. I loved everything she said, and I agree with it.

Amy is delusional, I think.

I love reading all of the comments from the former houseguests, except for the mutual admiration society. Once they get it out of their systems, maybe they will keep it to the stuff going on in the house. They are probably focusing on all of the compliments because they did their appearances on the show, though, so I'm probably not being fair.

Anyone notice that Sarah (James' Girlfriend/BB6) has been added to the bloggers on Revenge of the Houseguests?!?!

She has yet to post anything though....

(oops! just noticed that someone already mentioned that she was added!)

Monica's post was hilarious

:P Okay, call me a snob, but I hate James and that has to extend to his mindlessly supporting girlfriend, Sarah. Has anyone read her blog? First of all, get that girl a grammar/spell-checker please. Second, maybe she's just getting her writing toes wet, but come on, please address some real issues, such as why your boyfriend is such an ass. The effort was so poor, that I'm not even going to give her kudos for bravery in the attempt.

PS. I'm obviously in a bad mood. Any chance Will will pull another last minute flip? When's this show ending? ARRRGGGG...too much stress.

Edit: Forgot to mention how much I love Monica's posts - funny, great writing style, great addition...check her out!

• 4 weeks later...

I thought the blogs were pretty good this year. I loved Jack, Jun, and Monica's the most... Dana and Amy were okay to pretty weak. The biggest complaint I have is that not enough of them posted. I would have liked to see more varying views and opinions. However, the biggest loser was Karn who got her feelings hurt and decided to boycott after a few weeks... :rolleyes:

I have totally enjoyed reading Monica and Jacks blogs !! Love the way Monica tells it like she sees it , Rock On Mon !! I found Jack to be thoroughly enjoyable as well once he stopped plugging Erika as a good player and a great gal . When a nice guy like Jack can't say something good about you, you know you have problems lol.

I think Jack, Jun, Monica did a really good job posting. Very intelligent blogs. I think Sarah was added and only posted 2 blogs and they were defending James. I noticed she had some misspelled words and bad grammer. I was wondering since James will call out stupidity and deems himself so intelligent then Sarah is not his equal. Nothing wrong with that because I think Sarah is way too sweet to be with a jerk like James.

thanks Jun,Monica, and Jack for actually taking the time to post on the revenge of the houseguests blog as well as demonstrating that you all actually watched the show and even kept up with the live feeds.....obviously without you three there would have been nothing there (ok dana put in a little bit)......but you three could sure show a thing or two gretchen on housecalls (someone buy her the live feeds next year is she's still doing the show)

Archived