Is There Something about Long Hair?

Katydidit

Just seems to me that all the Delilah-Divas in the BB7 show all let down their hair (and their extras) when the show IS AWN.

Why do all the women let their hair down? Why do the two hottest women in the show add hair to their hair? Does it make them more attractive? How about more fantasy-full?

Even Mike Boogie went for longer hair tonight. And then bald Marcellas made sure he had the head-o-hair by the end of tonight's live show.

WHY do they do it?

I think they both have very pretty hair :) makes me think extensions might be the way to go LOL j/k....couldnt maintain or probably afford unless I were on a show too.

They are at the point now where they are making their livings off of their looks in a way.

I remember pictures of Janelle in highschool off of a site from BB6. She sure isnt a true blonde...but it looks very nice on her.

But I do think it would make them seem/look a lot different if they had shoulder lenght hair.

Lisa on the other hand has shorter hair now which suites her as well. I dont think either Erika or Janelle would be the "knockouts" they are considered now with shoulder length hair.

Just my opinion :rolleyes:

kind of a funny thing to talk about. LOL

I remember last season seeing some pics of Janie with a bob, she look very girl next door. I don't think she wants to look that way any more. *shrug*

I've grown my hair out and I find I feel more sexy and more fun. funny what hair does for someone.

Archived