Thursday, July 20th

bbfan100

Okay I saw that FIzzle started a thread for a laugh and Thank You Fizzle you gave me my daily dose of laughter. :lol:

But I know that Orion was complaining about spoilers and no warnings, and it ruining the show for her, so when anyone talks about the show concerning what they saw on the live feeds post it here so it is not ruined for her..

Post away...I know I want to say Thank You to whoever is posting live feed info on the main page. Thanks for taking the time to do that for the ones who want to know what happens..)

WARNING *********SHOW SPOILERS BELOW************

so far nothing.. just recaps and julie talking to houseguest

right now they are showing clips of kaysars family and friends regarding his religion.

ok, so boogie votes for nakomis to go home

WILL votes to for DIANE to go home

what the hell is going on with votes?

It's already half way through the show and they haven't even evicted someone yet... when are we going to have the HOH competition?

Do you think they're going to have an endurance competeition that will continue past the end of the show... meaning we won't have a new HOH in 30 minutes?

* and i swear i know how to spell endurance... it won't let me edit the topic title :)

Q&A comp like they always do

nakomis is evicted

CBS edits so much. That conversation they showed, Janelle and Marcellas were not asking about Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Marcellas was really asking about a conversation that the house had the night before. They were all talking about relatisonships and Jase said that he would prefer Ericka over Diane cause she's more mature. Marcellas thought it was a cheap shot at Diane so he asked him about it.

Glad I have the feeds, I hate that CBS edits stuff however they want. They have the right to do it but still. :rolleyes:

But there should be one at some point during the season right? Isn't like the last HOH comp usually an endurance?

It seems like with the way the tv schedule is this season, that they wouldn't want to do an endurance comp. People who do not get the feeds or read update sites would not know who won until Sunday. I don't know....

i was right. cbs almost had me glad i read mortys to stay updated

everyone but will and janelle

screw bb producers and cbs for trying to aplease fans.

sov will keep winning hoh as long as it stays Q & A

this bb officially sucks balls :angry::angry::angry:

Quote: screw bb producers and cbs for trying to aplease fans.

sov will keep winning hoh as long as it stays Q & A

this bb officially sucks balls

I don't think James will be voting to appease the other BB6'ers..not sure but I think it didnt matter who won, James or Dani ---the noms would be the same.

They had another one besides the final 3 endurance last year. It was the famous competition when Kayser had just gotten voted back into the house and took his finger off the button. I think that was like the fifth week of the show. The Americas choice was between Eric, Michael, and Kayser, and Ashlea had left sequester, so 4 had been voted out already. If they do it at the same time, we still have a couple of weeks to go.

Archived