are they doing hoh now

daisyrey

just curious other board said hoh was going on now. and something about they were wearing leotards.

some even speculating ice skating?

some say the memory wallis different too!!

no live feed's so i wondered anyone else have any opinions or read this too?

This is what really happened...

10:37 BBT... Howie says he is not getting up because his ear is killing him janelle tells him to go to the DR. Danielle saying in a funny voice- hey boys and girls my name is twan please put on your leotards and ice skates because we are going to learn how to ice skate it's goin to be fun!

he's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine........if he's not puking and doesn't have a fever, he can go to school...........whoops, wait, i mean get out of bed. mom used to say the school bit..... :rolleyes:

I can't see how any of this could be true! I've seen the pool on the live feeds, and I don't think there is anything to freeze the water!!!!!!

Hmmmm BB was telling Jase to stop trying to jump over the pool the other night... maybe they are freezing the BB pool, and the HOH comp is going to be barrel jumping on ice skates?

Is this considered a spoiler?

he was up when i got to work this morning. he was taking advil or something and pouring something in his ear to try and unclog it.

they really should have a doctor look at it.

:mellow:

Will just told Howie to go into the DR and ask for a scope something or 'nother, said he(Will) would take a look at it...

lol wouldn't surprise me if Will made up the name just to see if Howie would ask for it... reminds of a time friend told someone else to leave a note for his parents that he was coming over to eat... said to him, use a big word to impress your parents, write that you are going over to my house to 'regurgetate'... lol

Archived