A new comers guide to BB

littlelulu

Here is a guide for those new to Big Brother, the live feeds and BB message boards. Maybe we can avoid 30 threads on the same subject

1 24/7 doesn't really mean 24/7 CBS reserves the right to cut off the feeds at any time. No amount of complaining about it will change that, but if it makes you feel better, complain to CBS, not on 50 threads here.

2 The viewers imagination is always bigger and better than the powers that be at CBS. Any rumors about twists, secret couples ect, are usually just that rumors. If you didn't hear it from CBS, forget it.

3 Posting several threads about the same subject eats up bandwidth. Look before you post, someone has probable already thought of the subject you want to talk about. Maybe we can avoid getting server errors due to over use of bandwidth.

4 Don't take it so personally. It's a TV show. These are people that you won't ever meet, and who won't have a entertainment career when it's all over. Getting offended because someone slams your favorite house guest is a total waste of energy, because it's a TV show!!

I hope this helps those who are new to the world of BB

3 Posting several threads about the same subject eats up bandwidth. Look before you post, someone has probable already thought of the subject you want to talk about. Maybe we can avoid getting server errors due to over use of bandwidth.

I like this one the best.. it should be in flashing lights stuck right at the top of all threads.

my personal fav is #4.......post it in every thread, but no one will ever get it! its BB time, and that means EVERYTHING is taken personally!!!!!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and p.s. around here, #4 should be displayed a lot! its a message board, don't take sh*t personally ever!!!

YAY!!!!!!!! that was my main goal!!

on topic: the cbs people should read our threads so that they can improve on the shows and we can expand their imaginations

maybe lovely could tell them our ideas. she works for cbs you know.

okokok.. seriously.... they really should take ideas from fans....Ginger and I would love them to use the prison idea. :D

Archived