• Will
    • Diane
    • Mike "boogie
    • Marcellus
    • Erika
    • Danelle
    • James
    • George

For the most part the feeds haven't held my attention as much this year. I have been lucky to catch some funny conversations, but the slop and the whining and the name dropping sucks. I think CBS should have a few luxury comps as well as introduce some overt influence like they do in other countries.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will is actually doing most of the whining, and it goes on non-stop. Even Boogie has told him he handled the boredom much better on season two. At least they gave them a badminton set yesterday. That let them run around for a while.

I agree with you fizzle... we watch because we don't want to miss that exciting moment, when something DOES happen! lol

I feel that when the house is divided and one side is winning HOH back to back, things tend to get boring in the house... the 'strategy' of everyone continues to be the same...

if S6 wins HOH tonight, look for another boring week regardless of what BB does... but if someone else wins HOH, I predict that 'change' we are looking/hoping for

someone other than a sov. someone who will put up two sov

It's kind of like watching the movie Brokeback Mountain. You keep watching because you think something is going to happen, they couldn't possibly have made this 3 hour movie and nothing will ever happen!!!

I hope the rest of Big Brother has a better finish than BBM. What a bore!

I really want Howie to win HOH but I dont know who will actually will win it I guess it depends on the challenge! GO SOV6! GO HOWIE!!

I want Diane (or Nak) to win HOH and I want to her nominate Kaysar and Boogie.

Kaysar because I think he seems to be establishing himself as the leader of SOV and without him the SOVs will have to tighten their game; and Boogie because he is the mouthpiece of Chilltown. Without him Dr. Will has to do his own dirty work or convince Jase to.

And then hopefully one of the SOVs or Chilltown wins POV.

~if S6 wins HOH tonight, look for another boring week regardless of what BB does... but if someone else wins HOH, I predict that 'change' we are looking/hoping for.... said: georgectv

I completely agree georgectv ! ;)

If S6 wins tonight, I am not even turning my feeds on after the live show.

We need a change in that house!!

I also voted my WANting Howie to win. Sadly I THINK Jase might take it. Normally I would like Jase to, but not when he's seemingly with CT. It would be amazing if he did win and put them up. That would restore all faith I once had in him.

Are they farting a lot? Hmm -- well, I said in a different thread about the jack shack, that soon we would probably be watching them light their farts on fire. Meaning, it's an incredibly juvenile and redneck thing to do, like crawling into a wooden box to service yourself. But hey, if the farts actually are the most exciting thing going on, then let's get these folks some matches, and let the party begin!!!!! :lol:B):D

Marcellus wouldn't have the BALLS to go after Boogie and Will, I dont care what he says...And until he does it Ill keep thinking that... Marcellus would take an easy target out like Chicken George or he may possibly go after Danielle ... but he is all talk and no game!

I think Erika is on a roll and might win HOH except I don't know if she even wants it, so she might throw it. She knows she's not on anybody's list, why put herself out there? The ones who will be going for it 100 percent are the BB6ers and Chilltown, because they're the ones in jeopardy.

I kinda want to see Marci win just to see WHO he would put up. He's told so many people different things that I think this is the only way I'll know for sure who Marci is alligned with...

Unless he decided to take the easy way out of course and put up CG and Dani (yawn, so expected)

If any of the S6 wins the HOH, I think it just depends on who it is to decide if it's gonna be a boring week.

I think Howie and James could really spice it up. Neither of them, especially James approved of Kaysers noms this week so, I can see him doing something. Besides that, James never got to win HOH last season. I'd like for him to win just to see what he would do with all that power. I would love to see him get Boogie or Dr. Will out of the house. Not a big fan of either of them!!

That's so true what a couple of people have said about many people not even trying to win. Janelle seems to be the strongest at comps, but if BB makes the competition the same as last week with a 'What Would Nakomis Say' type competition I'd tend to think Diane would have a serious edge over everybody else since they've already lived with each other for 3 months and are good buds. But who knows - even if that is the comp, all it takes is one wrong answer about 'Who so-and-so thinks will get fat' and that person's chances are shot, so . . .

?

Archived